Birth Announcement

Started by MarineMom, November 19, 2007, 10:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarineMom

Born in Howard Kansas 11/17/2007

Babys name---Socks Mothers name Dancermother and baby doing really well

tried to add a picture but don't know how to shrink them to fit so I made it my profile picture

Wilma

Adorable.  Will you keep us up on it's growing up?

MarineMom

Sure.  Next time you are out and about have them bring you down here to see her they are very curious animals and will come over to the fence and check you out :D  Cars pull over all the time and just to sit there and watch the Llamas.

Diane Amberg

Aww, how precious. Does she, he, hum yet or does that come later?

MarineMom

She hums all the time, along with some other chirping sounds and Momma hums right back, she has been vocal since we came home sat. afternoon and she came trotting up to the fence with all the others (she was not born when we left at 9am and we were not expecting her for another couple of weeks)

Teresa

Oh my gosh~~
How precious.
I didn't know that they hummed.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

How neat, I would love to give it a hug.  I noticed when I stayed at the Silver Bell in Longton that there was a Llama in a pasture next to it, is that where your guys farm is?

MarineMom

Ours are next to our house here in Howard ;D we don't have a farm just a few Llamas as pets This one was pregnant when we bought her earlier this year.

Judy Harder

Quote from: Roma Jean Turner on November 19, 2007, 09:41:22 PM
How neat, I would love to give it a hug.  I noticed when I stayed at the Silver Bell in Longton that there was a Llama in a pasture next to it, is that where your guys farm is?
Roma, the farm next to the Silver Bell you stayed at is owned by Charlie and Diane Stroble.
They use their llama for a watch-dog for their sheep. It keeps varmits away........like dogs and coyotes.(they really do NOT like dog-like critters.
They are beautiful animals.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

I drove by your place yesterday as I was hauling stuff to my storage place..and I saw your baby.
How cute.
I will have to stop by sometime and just watch them for awhile.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk