Have you seen this guy?

Started by Bonnie M., November 11, 2007, 03:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

Watch each of the 5 short movie clips......you won't be sorry....this guy is gooooood..

This is soooooo awesome.....this is the guy that won $1,000,000.00 on America"s Got Talent....and you'll see why!!!!!!!! ......... Texans should know that he is from Mesquite, TX,.............. INCREDIBLE! ABSOLUTELY the best!

This guy is FANTASTIC!!! (see links)

Bonnie

Janet Harrington

I watched this guy win the million dollars.  He was fantastic and I hope we see lots more of him.

Rudy Taylor

Apparently I'm not watching enough TV.  I missed this fantastic team.

I couldn't stop watching until I'd seen all the acts.

Can't believe that only a year ago he and his puppet performed in a 1,000 seat theater and only one person --- a 12-year-old boy --- showed up to watch.  I'll bet that will change now.

Have all of you seen the great ventroloquist who performs on the Branson Belle?  He and his dogs are equally innovative and talented. He was recently on the Jay Leno Show, too.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

OH MY GOSH  This is absolutely awesome     
Thanks Bonnie !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

greatguns

Was that wonderful or what?  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie M.

Rudy, I haven't seen the ventroloquist who performs on the Branson Belle.

I'm kind of like the judges said on the first video, thinking that a ventroloquist isn't really all that exciting!  But, that guy brought excitement to the performance.  I hope he "makes it big."  A million dollars will surely help!
Bonnie

Teresa

I not only watched the links you gave Bonnie.. but I sat here and watched everything that guy has done.!
I wanted to stand on my feet and cheer.
I wanted to vote.. but Kjell said I was too late. :'(
;D ;D ;D

Wonderful and we will set our timer for the show now. ..right along with Idol.. Ghost Whisperer, and ..... ::) Gunsmoke ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk