Riddle in Rhyme

Started by Teresa, February 03, 2006, 10:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertlilydarla

sorry about that kdfrawg,  I no speaka English.

How do insert a picture on a post?
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

kdfrawg

When you are writing the post, click on "Additional Options" near the bottom and it will let you browse your computer for files like pictures.

flo

:'( :'( I tried it and it said I was too big - NOW I SAY THIS COMPUTER IS GETTING JUST A LITTLE TOO PERSONAL  >:(
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Ut oh.

It means the picture, flo, and certainly not you. I don't know whether or not you have a program on your computer that will let you put that picture on a diet. But while you're finding out, I would certainly be giving that computer of yours lessons in being more specific in the information that it provides.

desertlilydarla

Flo, don't fell bad my computer said the same thing. The picture was to big :(
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Mom70x7

There are programs that put pictures on a diet. I do NOT know the technical name for what they do.

One of the programs I use is "Easy Share" by Kodak. I have it save a picture as "best for web" and it keeps the picture the same and shrinks the size of it at the same time. I don't know!!!  ???   ???   ???

My comptuer does the same kind of shrinking when I click on a photo or a graphic and ask the computer to send it (e-mail) to someone - my computer asks me if I want to resize the picture so that it's faster and easier to send.

I still don't know what it does, but it works.

If you resize your photos, then they'll post. I just don't know any other way to do it than those two.

Jo McDonald

Holie Buckets----y'all have eaten wayyyy too many cookies ---
It WAS NOT THE ELVES NOR ANY OF THOSE OTHER NAMES 

IT WAS MY MAMA I know, because I was there eating those wonderful cookies, right out of the oven.

SO THERE   end of discussion    hahahahahahahahaha
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Jo McDonald

Good grief
~~~~~~~``Where did  my post come from????????  I posted on another thread , or so I thought
-----Ohhhhhh Woe is Me --- Now Teresa and Kjell will just hang their heads in shame --- and so will Sherri -- Snake Hater and all the rest
I am slinking away to my dark little corner
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

You did get it right... go back and read the bottom of page one and then page two; it got really busy on there for awhile.

Diane Amberg

A late thanks to DLD for the great information on cookies. I really enjoyed that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk