MISSING...........

Started by Wilma, November 01, 2007, 07:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Or do it the way my sister used to:  let it go for awhile, then dream about where it is.  It worked for her.

Jo McDonald

Ohhhhhh Bonnie ---- I am so glad you posted your innocence---and I had not even thought of doing that.

Wilma, I am not guilty.... shoot a monkey, I have not even been down your street since you bought your home.

Whewwwwww ( mopping my brow )  I hope that gets my name off the list. 
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Joanna

Heavens to Mergatroid!  I sure hope you know it wasn't me either... :angel:  I could walk over there I suppose, ::) but I get a plenty big work-out right here in my own yard and don't feel the need for any other "exercise".  Besides, I swore off mini-vans  :P when I sold my flower shop and don't plan to drive another one till I have a half dozen grandkids that need chauffeured around.  HA! HA! HA!  (Actually, Marty loved our van, and it was very comfortable to drive. I didn't mean to disrespect your vehicle, Wilma ;))  Truthfully, I'll drive whatever will start in the morning and there's usually plenty to choose from here in my yard ;D.  I've got my sister's car borrowed now since mine is having transmission work done. 

Just a note:  If you ever do see me walking, it probably means I left the lights on my vehicle and ran the battery down... or maybe I have a flat tire...  or locked the keys inside...  you get the picture...

Wilma

I'm glad to hear that so many of my friends are innocent.  That really had me worried.

Roma Jean Turner

I'm with you on the walking Joanna.  I always tell my friends......If you see me running, take cover, because the only way that will happen is if someone with a weapon is chasing me.   Ha, ha.

Jo McDonald

I think my "Running Gears" are rusted out..............I tried to RUN not too long ago, and my gosh --- I could NOT DO IT 
  One of my friends told me that I could and would if the need arose ~~~~~But~~~~~~``I am not too convinced that she
was right about that.  I can tell you, for sure and certain, I was totally shocked that my "runners" had worn out  LOL LOL LOL

A little Jog left in me, but that was about all.

Teresa

Quote from: Jo McDonald on November 08, 2007, 09:45:30 PM
I think my "Running Gears" are rusted out..............I tried to RUN not too long ago, and my gosh --- I could NOT DO IT 
  One of my friends told me that I could and would if the need arose ~~~~~But~~~~~~``I am not too convinced that she
was right about that.  I can tell you, for sure and certain, I was totally shocked that my "runners" had worn out  LOL LOL LOL

A little Jog left in me, but that was about all.

Well you sure as hell could run after me ( and catch me) when I would stick my tongue out at you or sass you and take off!
Let me tell you something folks!
That ole' gal could run like a deer. Never understood how she could be washing dishes one minute and 1/2 second later have me caught and spanked half way out in the yard....

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

OH  for pity sake................... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It was catch you - or have it happen again in a nano second ................You sure turned out good -- so it must have been the running and catching we both did.
  Love you !!!!

flo

well, twernt me either but tell you what, Wilma, you've made me lock my door when I leave the house, don't care if it is just to run down to the store or out to PJ's or out to Kelly's.  Front door was always locked, but back door is now too.  I always felt like things were safe here in Howard.  Guess not  :-\
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Damn Flo................. That takes care of me being able to sneak into the back door while you are gone for a snack out of the fridge.
You sure know how to screw up some good plans..  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk