new member # 302: L Hendricks

Started by Wilma, October 31, 2007, 03:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome to our Forum, L Hendricks.  Please feel free to share your thoughts, troubles, joys or anything you wish.

Tobina+1

Welcome aboard, Liz!   ;D  Now that you have all that spare time (haha), we expect you to turn into a star member of the forum.  It takes about 10 posts to get over being a Newbie, so you better get started!!!

You can also keep us better informed of the Elk Konnected group, County Commissioner meetings, any new real estate listings, fun tidbits on the twins, and future plans for the volleyball team.  Did I miss anything???

Mom70x7

Welcome to a great place to meet family and friends!

L Hendricks

Thanks for the welcome - Don't know that I will become anything but a newbie.... but I will try.  Somehow my time gets used up on other things.  Tobina, I knew you had posted about the Comm Conversation so I wanted to see the response - should have probably joined earlier to let everyone know about this event - should be a great thing for Elk Co and surrounding area... Stay tuned for more info.

Janet Harrington

Teresa

Glad you jumped on the forum train Liz.. ( 'bout time..  ::);D

Welcome.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Is this the pretty little girl that used to stop at my house on the corner...and you sold Mary Kay products?????

Nice to see that you joined.........  Welcome !!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk