I Thought Ole Granny was in the hospital with me

Started by frawin, October 01, 2007, 04:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

One night one of the Nurse's Aides was in my room and I mentioned how much I liked the Nurse that was the head nurse on the floor where I was. She was and older Black Lady, the Aide said yes everyone likes Ole Granny. Alice I had to pass that on.
Frank

Ole Granny

Thanks- Frank!  All us Ole Granny's are likeable.  Now was that true or was it the painkiller?  When Dad was in Newton Memorial Hospital on one of his many hospistal stays he thought my mother was someone else and that someone else was not very attractive.  He could not figure out why that person was sitting with him and did not want her to be there.  At the time it hurt Mother's feelings but later they laughed about it.  Glad you're back at the computer and enjoying yourself.  Glad I could help.  Alice AKA Ole Granny
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Jo McDonald

Well......Frank -- SO NICE to see that you are back at the keyboard.  Hope you are feeling much better and the pain that you have been having for so long is greatly dimished -- and hopefully  you will soon be pain free.
  Take good care of yourself and REMEMBER ***** listen to Myrna AND  your Doctor.   !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk