Children's Meth

Started by Teresa, October 01, 2007, 12:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

If you can't see the picture below, click on the link and it's on snopes.  Looks very innocent!!

Checked this on Snopes and it is true
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/candymeth.asp

There is a very scary thing going on in the schools right now that all
need to be aware of. There is a type of crystal meth going around that
looks like strawberry pop rocks(or rock candy). It smells like strawberry also and it
is being handed out to kids in school yards in AR. I'm sure it will
make its way around the country if it hasn't already. Kids are
ingesting this thinking that it is candy and being rushed off to the
E.R. in dire condition.

It also comes in chocolate, peanut butter, cola, cherry, grape and orange ~`  it looks just like pop rocks
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dee Gee

Channel 7 KOAM out of Pittsburg / Joplin has been covering this story, it has been in their area for about a year.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Teresa

I would like to get a hold of the scum bags that do this and give to little kids.
I could do some real hateful things to them and go to bed an;later that night and sleep like a baby!
( And that is the truth)  >:(

Danny and Teri had to set down with Ashley, (who is 6,)  tonight and give her this information.
Sad that this little girl has to have so many ugly things about the world in her sweet innocent head. Makes her have to grow up way too fast.
But unfortunately, if you don't inform our children of Stranger danger.. candy danger, and all the other dangers that the sicko's put out there.. they will be like innocent quail in a pasture full of bob cats.

Jody

THANK YOU TERESA   iMADE COPIES OF THIS .  i AM GOING TO DELIVER THEM TO THE FOUR SCHOOLS IN MY AREA.

Teresa

That is wonderful Jody. Better safe than sorry

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk