Prayer Request

Started by sixdogsmom, September 08, 2007, 02:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

frawin

Thank all of you for your prayers, my prayers are for little Brody and his family, being a father, grandfather  and an uncle I can't imagine the pain that his family feels, I hope the Good Lord will hold him safe and keep him from pain. I talked to Rex Bantz's brother-in-law, about Rex and and my prayers are for him, Rex has been a lifelong friend, I was best man at his wedding  and he was best man at mine. and ther is no better friend to have. I am prepared for my surgery, have lots of confidence in the surgeon and the procedures they are going to perform, and I have my Myrna right by me every minute which is where she has been for the past 44 years.
Frank

Diane Amberg

While Al is having his surgery tomorrow, I'll think about you also. Prayers for you both and tell us all about it when you can.

greatguns

You're all in my prayers.  God bless each and everyone of you.

frawin

Diane, we will be thinking of you and Al tomorrow and include you both in our prayers. What a great group of people that have come together on this forum.
Frank

Jo McDonald

Diane, our prayers are definitely for your Al and you  too---may God protect all of you that are on the prayer list.
Frank, I have known Rex all of his life and you are so right -- He is a GREAT Friend.  Get well soon, my friend...God Bless
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Ole Granny

Prayers for Diane & Al, Rex & Liz,  Bill and Shae, Brody and all his family, Steven and his family, plus Judy and Frank and Myrna.   Did I remember everyone? 

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.  1 Peter 5:7 NIV

Love, prayers and blessings to all of you. 

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Teresa

God, in our hearts, we name those men, women, and children who are now suffering from physical, emotional, or spiritual illness and pain. We join our prayers with the prayers of all who love them. Give them renewed comfort and courage.

Strengthen in them the healing powers You have placed within us all. Guide the hands and hearts of those who are entrusted with their care.

May the knowledge of Your love, God, as well as our love, give added hope to them and to their dear ones. May they find even greater strength in the assurance that our prayers are linked with theirs.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Ole Granny

Please include Mary "Toots" Giesy in your prayers.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

giester2

Quote from: Ole Granny on September 26, 2007, 11:37:09 PM
Please include Mary "Toots" Giesy in your prayers.

and Her daughter LeAnne....who is also having health issues
Born in Texas with Kansan Blood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk