new member 285, pappastub

Started by Wilma, September 07, 2007, 03:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome to our Forum, pappastub.  Is that pappa's tub or pappa stub?  Doesn't matter, either way, you can stay.

Diane Amberg

Hi, there and welcome to a very special place. You'll need your running shoes to keep up with all the stuff this bunch has going on.

Rudy Taylor

Hi, papastub,

Visit us often. Don't get too serious with us.  We use this thing to unwind ... and we love it.

Looking forward to reading your life's history if you'll write one
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

Yeah, papastub.  Tell us your life history because if you don't, I'll question you until you give it up.  ha ha

Teresa

I do believe that everyone here knows these 2 wonderful people as Barbara and Stub Durbin.
Barbara owns and operates the Swinging Bridge Cafe in Moline..and the food is yummy good!
Stub is a rancher.

And these 2 are lifers of Elk County, so we will want to hear about 'stuff" that is going on down your way.

Welcome to both of you!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

I thought I had that figured out.  Of course I have known only one Stub in my life.

Janet Harrington

Well, I was pretty sure I knew who it was, but now that I know for sure, how am I going to question him and make him give up information that we need to know about his life.  I already know a whole lot about his life, so what am I going to do for questions?  I mean, after all, the fun of asking questions is getting answers that you don't already have.  What am I going to do?   I think I will lose sleep over this problem.  :P ::)

Teresa

::) Ohhh Pllluuueeese....... I have shared a bed with you on Posse trips and believe me folks.. She isn't going to lose sleep over anything!
Those around her might because of her mumbling and snoring.. but she will sleep just fine..  ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Mama Jo and Mama Wilma,

Ms. T is being mean to me again!  >:( >:( >:( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :angel: :angel: :angel:

Wilma

Angels?  You have to be kidding.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk