Sandstorm in Iraq

Started by kdfrawg, August 21, 2007, 03:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Harrod

I realize that this is a matter of "Free Speach" but I do not appreciate the wording in the title of this thread.

kdfrawg

Let me know what you think it should be, Carl, and I will almost certainy change it. In this case, I certainly meant no offense.

Speaking of words, Carl, I have to say the structure of yours make it sound like you think free speech is a bad thing. I think that it is one of the more important things that our soldiers are fighting for. Not to mention that it is the thing that allows you to feel so free about asking me to change the words. If my interpretation of your words was wrong, I apologize.

kdfrawg

On the off chance that my last post is somehow misinterpreted, I commend you to the following, which I wrote today:

http://www.kansascurmudgeon.com/?p=3

Janet Harrington

Why don't you change it to say, One Reason not To Go To Iraq?

kdfrawg

You know, Janet, I think I can do that. I know I can metaphysically, now I have to see if the software will let me.

;)

Teresa

I did it.
Is this better Carl?  :)

Remember... when anyone replies to this., they will have to change the title to this also..
as each and every one had to be done manually, so it won't come up on it's own.

Hope the title is ok with everyone now..  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

Well, actually, the software apparently does not let you do that. I edited the post with which I started the thread. That changes the name of the thread in the list of Coffee Shop threads and elsewhere. However, it does not change all the rest of the post names within the thread that have already used the old name, which are apparently stored in the database with the individual post name, which individual posters can change when the write a post in the thread. In fact, some of the posts seem to have taken on the name of the second post in the thread, "Sandstorm in Iraq." It does, appear, however that subsequent posts will take on the new name of the thread.

More than that I cannot do.

:)

ps - While I was doing that, Teresa change the name. I guess that's why she's Queen.   ;D

Janet Harrington

She's the Queen because I let her be the Queen.  >:( >:( >:( :laugh: :angel:

Rudy Taylor

They rolled their eyes when he took his stance,
the little green frog en route to the dance.

"Why would you doubt me?" he said with a laugh,
"me slicky slimy goo can topple a giraffe!"
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

hmmm, not bad ! Perhaps we do need that poetry thread after all. There must be lots of short story and poetry writers out there. I did write one about a little frog (before Kermit) that is meant for the classroom, can be used with fingerplay or body movement and/or drawing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk