legalized marijuana

Started by flo, August 16, 2007, 07:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

A lead weight from the ear?  I might try that.  How heavy?  5 lbs-10 lbs.  How much does it take to take the mind off the arthritis pain?

Really, you have made me feel much better about my choice of treatment.  I will continue to do as much as I can and fight the pain with a pain relief that works.  Thank you people. 

flo

Quote from: Wilma on August 16, 2007, 08:01:07 PM
A lead weight from the ear?  I might try that.  How heavy?  5 lbs-10 lbs.  How much does it take to take the mind off the arthritis pain?

Really, you have made me feel much better about my choice of treatment.  I will continue to do as much as I can and fight the pain with a pain relief that works.  Thank you people. 

Wilma, do you want to borrow a pair of my earrings?  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

Flo, thanks for the offer, but I don't have pierced ears.  A nice pair of screw-ons might work.  I could screw them really tight.

Teresa

I tried the "Wackey Tabackky" a few times when I was younger..
The first time all I did was laugh..then I got the munchies.. then I went to sleep.
Ok .. I thought that wasn't too bad.. so I tried it again.
I laughed ..(constantly at nothing)  then I sat and stared at the wall or the tv that had no sound.. (I can't remember).
then I got sick and dizzy and sick and more sick, and threw up and went to sleep.
Hated it.. said I would never smoke it again..
Then someone had muffins made with it.
sooooooooooo.. I was 20 yrs old and dumb..and I tried it again.
Laughed and laughed some more( don't know why it does that to you) and then got soooo nausea's and sick that I wanted to puke.. which I did.. and that was it for me... :P
I hate it!
I can smell the stuff 10 miles away too.
I understand the creating an appetite things.. but to help with nausea.. I don't understand that part.
Lots of people I know that smoked it would get sick afterwards..
Especially women were more prone to getting kinda sick to their stomach...
It wasn't bad weed either... it was fresh , pure and no chemicals added.
I think it is a "mental" habit forming drug. I really don't think the body craves it like cigarettes..but I am sure everyone is different.
I KNOW that it affects your reaction time.. your thinking( you don't think when you use it) and you have no drive or ambition.
It also generally takes away sexual performance.

That is all I know about it.
Do I want it legalized?
No!
Mainly because I don't want to meet someone on the road who is driving and all high and spaced out..( even if they WOULD BE only driving their car 15 miles an hour and thinking that they were going 150.. ) LOL
People have enough legalized vices to have to try to deal with.. legalizing  MJ would be "not good".

Medical reasons?
Yeah.. legal or not...... I don't care if it is a pure spoon full of cocaine.. IF it will help someone's pain and the doctors say it will.. then by golly get them some.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Here's what i want to do if I ever get in such pain that I can't stand it.  I want morphine.  I want morphine.  I want morphine.  I don't care if I get addicted.  I don't want to be in pain. 

Do I want marijuana legalized?  Only for medical purposes.  Many of my inmates have told me they love smoking marijuana.  Most of them are in prison for selling drugs.  I have asked them if they will stay away from marijuana and 50% say, no.  We will probably see them back in prison, but for most of them I have about one year to get them to change their way of thinking.

kdfrawg

I don't know if this will help or not, but it may interest some of you.

Diane Amberg

I wish we could get nitrous oxide passed for the EMTs to use on the ambulance. Some states allow it and it's a real blessing for people in pain.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk