New Look to the "Home" page

Started by Mom70x7, August 04, 2007, 03:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Teresa, about that smiley thing on reply#36... is it wearing braces or getting ready to spit, or what?

kdfrawg

Looks like a full case of metal-mouth to me.

;)

Teresa

well you know me and guns...

It is a full bullet proof mouth..
(keeps me from putting my foot in it too far)
:-X
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Jo McDonald on August 21, 2007, 02:56:31 PM
  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   TaTa  just thinks Teresa's legs go all that way -- the reason being, TaTa and I both were built pretty close to the ground.  Any length of legs look llooooooooooooooong to us.  Right TaTa??

Right, Mama Jo.

W. Gray

Tales of southeast Asia.

Once I went to my sock drawer and reached in and pulled out a pair of socks.

For some reason that morning I slammed the drawer shut. A small gecko was in the drawer and had climbed up to the edge as I pulled the socks out and I did not see him. The slamming drawer cut him into.

I was often awakened at night by a tremendous noise in the room. A gecko was barking (or whatever it was called). It was so loud, it filled the entire room and I could not detect where it came from--and it could come from anywhere--walls, ceiling, floor. Their feet are able to stick to anything.

I soon learned not to get excited and lived with it.

One night I was awakened by something running across my headboard. That was something I could not get used to.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

kdfrawg

Waldo, there are no good jungles.

Jo McDonald

Kermit ---
TaTa and I are not so close to the ground that our feet can't touch the side walk while sitting on a park bench - or bus stop bench.                          So, my Ta Ta,  I got us out of that "image"
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

kdfrawg

Whew! Pat was a wonderful person, as you would expect of someone born in Harper, Kansas, but she had the shortest calves known to man. It is unsettling imagery.

;D

Diane Amberg

Was it a genetic defect? I had a family of kids in school in the 60's like that. They also had 5 fingers, no opposing thumb. They had webbed toes. ( No, Kermit, NO. Down boy!)  As the kids grew up they had to go to crutches because of balance problems.

kdfrawg

Nope, Pitsy Sue (as she was known to her friends) was one of a kind in more ways than one.  ;o)  I knew her mother, her father, and her sister. All of them could sit at a bus stop without fear of being laughed at.

:)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk