New Look to the "Home" page

Started by Mom70x7, August 04, 2007, 03:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Do you remember way back when the gecko first started, before he got "hired" by Geico?

kdfrawg

Nope. I hardly ever watch the teevee, so I miss all those wonderful commercials.

But this might be interesting.

Do tell, Ms. Diane.

Diane Amberg

My memory may be faulty, but as I recall, the gecko was more like the kind that lick their eyes to provide moisture and he was more horizontial.  Then he bagan to make comments about the fact that he was a gecko, not Geico.  Soon they stopped with the eye licking.   Later there was a big campaign about how annoyed he was getting Geico phone calls.  Then he gave in and got hired to officially represent Geico.  It has been a very successful ad campaign because people LIKE TERESA care about that little critter.

kdfrawg

There are no other people "like Teresa."

;D

Mom70x7

Taking sentence fragments out of context:

Quotebecause people LIKE TERESA

Yes, I agree, I like Teresa also.  :D

Diane Amberg

Teresa

Gettin' deep in here.................................................................

Better go put on my high hip boots...
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

If your legs go all the way to your neck, as Ta-Ta says they do, you may want to consider shoulder boots.

;D

Jo McDonald

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   TaTa  just thinks Teresa's legs go all that way -- the reason being, TaTa and I both were built pretty close to the ground.  Any length of legs look llooooooooooooooong to us.  Right TaTa??
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

kdfrawg

I had a wonderful friend in California named Pat Lawyer. She was, in fact, born in Kansas. Pat, too, was built close to the ground. She did not drive, but she did shop, so she took the bus from her home to Hillsdale Mall and downtown San Carlos and Millbrae. I would occasionally see her sitting on a bus stop, and would always pick her up and take here where she was going.

But to see her sitting on a bus stop bench, with her butt on the seat and her feet a foot off the ground, was a sight.

;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk