The American Serviceman

Started by dandymomma, August 04, 2007, 01:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

WOW!  May God bless you, dandymomma, and all of your family. 
Bonnie

Janet Harrington

Thank you.  I loved it.  I'll watch it again and again.  Thanks for sharing.

Anettia

Am, that was very cool!  I wish that you had pictures of Travis and John in there too. My computer is so slow it took a while to see it and I don't know if I really saw it all, I am going to try to see it at work tomorrow. Seeing my baby boy with that big ol gun really brings tears to my eyes. The song was perfect! Good job!
"The will to win means nothing if you haven't the will to prepare."

Anettia

:'(  O-M-G   :'(  I did NOT see whe whole thing before!  AMBER GOOD JOB!!!   I am still crying!!! :'( :'(

dandymomma

I asked for more photos of the boys and of John and didn't get them. I had been working on this for a couple of weeks and was ready to finish it so I had to do it without their contributions. I did list thier names at the end. Make sure Daddy sees it too, K???

Teresa

Isn't it satisfying to see the results? It takes soooo long to do one of these.. especially when the heart is involved... And if you are like me.. I want everything to be just perfect...
How much did you cry while making it?

I did one of Mason with pictures of him when he was just a few minutes old when the first time
Derek and Rochelle held him. Then all the stuff between at the hospital.
I used Celine and some other music.. and let me tell you.. there wasn't a dry eye on anyone who saw it..
I cried lots while making it..

Wish I could put it up on here so you all could see it., but it is 20 minutes long.. :-\
but I can say that even if it was my first one that I did.. it will always be my favorite.

I have watched this one( and so has Kjell) at least 4-5 times..
It is so touching..

Kudo's to you!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

dandymomma

When I first picked the song, I cried. Then because I had to go back into it so many times to get the timing just right, I became a little numb to it. But now that it's done I just want to share it with everyone and say, "These are the men in my life, and I am SSSOOOO PPPPRRRROOOOUUUUUDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I haven't seen my brothers in 5 years. I just want to squeeze them both and tell that they "done good". They made thier big sister proud.

My husband on the other hand, I get to see on average 20 days a month, and he drives me bonkers for about 10 out of those 20; but I would follow that man ANYWHERE!!! We have been through so much together, and yet we look at each other and ask, "Have we really known each other for TEN years???" Words just cannot express our love for one another. He is my soul mate.

clewis

Am,
This is awesome! I just got a chance to watch it. Sorry I didn't any pictures of John to you. We don't have any of him in uniform and all the pictures that he has taken overseas are not available if he even really has any. I will go digging again and see what I can come up with.  I think we do have one disposable camera that he has been toten around for a long time with some pictures that he as taken that we can share. Love you lots. You are going to have to let me know how you did this video. Great job!

Diane Amberg

Amber, Let's see, you say your hunky husband drives you crazy for 10 of 20 days. I'd be happy to take him off your hands for those 10 days.  ;D ;D ;D

Anettia

Hey now, that's my son in law you're talking about.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk