The American Serviceman

Started by dandymomma, August 04, 2007, 01:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandymomma

I posted my slide show on YouTube. I really hope this link works....

Mom70x7

emptynest

Wow!  Just one more way of making me stop, think, and feel while I pray for our servicemen.  My heart goes out to you dandymomma------I will pray for you and your children also.  May God Bless our Country, our Leaders, and Our Servicemen protecting our way of life. My heart is in my throat at this moment.

Diane Amberg

A very nice and moving presentation.

dandymomma

Thank you for the compliments. I just wanted to show my husband and brothers how proud I am of them.

If Teresa and Kjell are able to get their video upload to work, I would really like to add it to the collection. YouTube is ok, but a lot of quality was lost.

Teresa

Dandymomma.. We did this for a temporary easier access to your slide show.
Kjell is going to get the "upload page" on the site this afternoon  ..and then you and everyone will be able to directly put your own video's up.  :)
That will be great!.
I think we might see some film making talent in our forum family..  ;)

You did a great job with this one.. When there is personal attachment involved, the video's and slide shows take on a whole different energy.

Anyone can take some "generic pics" and make a slide show. But it is like flipping through a magazine and looking at them. To me ..there is no human factor and attachment to the heart to them.
I don't care if a person makes a slide show of their home, their pets, their children.. or their vacation..or whatever is personal to them.. those are the ones that make good content.

Thanks again....
Teresa
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

dandymomma

Thanks Teresa. I wasn't sure how to do that myself. Thanks for helping!!!

Teresa

I just watched it again......................................

I cried. :'(

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Kjell H.

dandymomma,

Wonderful editing. THANKS for sharing.

The upload page can be found here:
http://www.cascity.com/howard/videoupload.htm
Marshal Halloway

Jo McDonald

dandymomma..... Bless you for sharing with the rest of us, your heart and your loved ones.

We pray for their safety and thank them for their courage, bravery and for their service.
May they be blessed and protected.

I cried, many tears.  Hugs to you and yours,
Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk