Forum Member Get-together

Started by Rudy Taylor, July 27, 2007, 05:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Teresa

Ta Ta loves the sound of her own voice.. ::)  so I wouldn't worry too much about accompaniment.

I am sure by the end of this event.. we will have all have had the "privilege" of listening to  her endless blabbering .
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Narvous

Teresa will you have hay for my pony ;) ;D
Narvous
Cowboy on the Rockin H

Janet Harrington

Not only will Teresa have hay for your horse, Narvous, she will help the horse eat the hay, 'cause I'm going to stick her face in it.  LOL

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Dee Gee

Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Narvous

I am out of this she has a big stick ;D
Narvous
Cowboy on the Rockin H

Janet Harrington

Naw.  It's okay.  Ms. T knows she deserves me talking like that to her.   :laugh:

Teresa

Whhhyyyyyyy I oughta.....................................

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

OK, listen up.

When we all show up at this big doins, we need to "act" exactly like we talk on this forum ... including these friendly little jabs.

We should laugh, hug, tease, take pictures and visit with each other.

Otherwise, Ta Ta will dominate, ya know?

OK! I'm kidding, Janet!!!!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Judy Harder

I am not sure if I can come or not.......I may come to visit, not eat........if that is all right.
The next weekend I have to go to Topeka and KC for my cancer checkup and it will depend on gas
prices then.....can't do it all.

What time will you all be through eating? OR will you? Seems where ever Elk County people get together
there is food involved....LOL.......wonder if it is like that all over or just here?
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk