Forum Member Get-together

Started by Rudy Taylor, July 27, 2007, 05:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Jody

I am planning yo come over to HOWARD,from Wichita on  the  29th of September . I probably couldn't come two days.  As I don't drive that much anymore.

Jane

That will leave me out on the 22nd, as KU has a football game that evening. I think if you can get a lot of the forum people together for the first time it really does not matter who is there and who is not, it would be fun for the people that can make it. After reading you replies again. KU has a football game on the 15th also.

What ever you decide everyone just have a good time.
Army Mom

Marcia Moore

Wonder what days work well for Rudy since it was his idea in the first place.   

flo

where ever and when ever is fine with me.  Put me down for "Methodist" potatoes, also good for Baptists and Presbyterians, Catholics, and etc.  This is a name given to a potato casserole by my aunt cause she said she never attended a Methodist dinner that these weren't there, hence the name.  Hope no one is offended by that.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Janet Harrington

I will be offended if they don't taste good.

flo

gosh, I'll also do my best not to offend Janet
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Carol (aka Nana 02)

This sounds like it would be alot of fun, hopefully you will do it every year as I know for sure I wont make it this year(to much going on) not only that I am real NEW to this board and might just want to get to know some of you a little better before I decide to make the 4 hour drive!! LOL :laugh:

Wilma

You would find that the 4 hr. drive was well worth it.  I am hoping that a lot of our out of county members will be able to be there.

If we can't find a Sept. date, how about Oct.  The first weekend of Oct. is city wide garage sales and I have one of the biggest, but I would close it at noon on Sat. if I had some place like a Forum reunion to go to.

indygal

Either the 15th or 22nd would work for us. We're going to have a booth at the Sept. 29 festival, so if it was the same day, we'd miss out on the get-together and food. We can't have that, now can we? No way!

I'd be happy to bring a pasta salad or veg salad of some sort. And some folding canvas chairs.

emptynest

Not sure of the dates being open on my social calendar yet, but will do some checking.  In the meantime, Flo, this joke is for you.......

A 1st grade teacher gave her class a "show and tell" assignment.  Each student was instructed to bring in an object to share with the class that represented their religion.

The first student got up in front of the class  and said, "My name is Benjamin and I am Jewish and this is the Star of David."

The second student got up in front of the class and said, "My name is Mary.  I'm a Catholic and this is a rosary."

The third student got up in front of the class and said, "My name is Tommy. I am a Methodist. And this is a casserole."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk