Forum Member Get-together

Started by Rudy Taylor, July 27, 2007, 05:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Buddyboy

Food is a big part of where I work. We always joke that that is the reason we have so many stairs her at LCC. Seems like even on over this way there is the philosophy, "feed them and they will come." Not a bad one..............

Teresa

If we set the time to 3:00.. I would imagine we would be done eating by 4.. (although I have been known to go back and grab a bite here and there.. ;))
but I imagine when we are done.. we will gather up everything because of the flies.. BUT.. that is just a guess on my part. You never know when it comes to food.. lol
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Ms Bear

Wish I would be able to be there but my vacation got squeezed in between two other peoples and I will be going the weekend of the 8th and coming home the 15th.  If I would have been able to come I would have brought some saurkraut salad.  Sure is good in the summer time.

Maybe I can plan better next year.

Teresa

Roma Jean Turner

I'll bring 3 or 4 dozen, really good cookies.  (In other words I won't be baking them).  I'll probably bring Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin.   (Wow, I finally came up with a food idea)

Buddyboy

Well it has happened again. I guess I have this clone somewhere that can do twice as much as me. Ruth and I had planned on venturing over to the get together, had the food planned, etc. When I went to set up my calendar for the moth (aka my brain), I found that I double scheduled myself. We have a church event that day. So, we will have to bug out. Hopefully (said with exasperated hope) we can make it to the next one.

Teresa

I'm sorry to hear that... but hopefully you will get to come to the next one..  :)

Judy Harder

Not sure about the get-together. My nephew died Monday and if they schedule the funeral for Saturday I will
attempt to go to it.

I hadn't made up my mind if I was going to be able to come or not........and I think this has just told me where I should/would go.
Have a great time and I will come next year/time.
God willing and all of that.

Hugs and God bless. Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

okay.. help me out here a little bit.
How many do we suppose will be there on Saturday?
around 15-20?

patyrn

I will not be there for the picnic.  We will be in town for the festival on the 29th, and two weekends in a row from OKC is more than I'm ready to tackle.  Hope you have a wonderful time--I'll look forward to hearing all the TALES of the venture!  KRI

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk