How Does Your Garden Grow?

Started by Diane Amberg, July 27, 2007, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Wilma, you would love all the flowers that are in bloom here in Texas --- that is one of the things I like best about coming here in the winter time...we have to mow the lawn, trim and I have beautiful blooming plants in many hanging baskets around our site.  Roses galore and double hibiscus are just gorgeous, in lots of different colors.  Alas....I don't get to enjoy my beloved snow, but I can't have everything, I guess.
We picked and wrapped many tomatoes from our fall plants when we left the Elk City State Park - so I will be enjoying some home grown tomatoes before too long.  Fresh veggies are wonderful down here also.  Fred usually plants some vegetables in pots, like onions, radishes and tomatoes.  It doesn't take much to keep us happy -- just a little pile of dirt here and there.    ;D ;D
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Wilma

Well, I wasn't, but if you insist.  Jo, look at your last sentence again. 

Diane Amberg

Jo McDonald

Well, I'll be darned ---Nope, I don't want any little piles of dirt on my mush.  Just butter and strawberry jam,  thank you.   hahahahahahahahahahaha
  but we do want some little piles of dirt to plant our seeds in. 

Does this pass inspection?????

Wilma

Teresa

((( I changed it for you Mama))))  :-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Roma Jean Turner

Hey Jo, I'll just plan on seeing you and Fred in the spring.  I think you left some butterfly kisses along the way without realising it, because I had such a wonderful time in Elk Co.

Jo McDonald

Thank you, Tressy --- I love you

And Roma Jean, I will be honored if you do stop and see us.  That will be NICE, NICE, NICE !!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk