Guidebook for Howard

Started by Mom70x7, July 24, 2007, 05:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

The "need a recipe" topic mentioned a guidebook for Howard (and area) for whenever our forum friends come to visit.

Send me your Points of Interest and Photos and descriptions of both and I'll put a guidebook together.

For you non-residents - let us know what YOU would expect to be in the guidebook.

I'll edit - but I expect all you guys to contribute. You write it and I'll make you sound wonderful.  :D

Naturally, when done, Kjell and Teresa would get a final say-so, since it would be a Forum Guidebook.

Whadda ya think?  ???

And, of course, Janet would have to do a spell-check.  ;)

kdfrawg

Mom70x7, you're a gem! Maybe we can expand it to all of Elk County! That would be just great for fools like me that have never been there, but also for new people. There might even be some things about other towns that not everybody knows! This is a great idea!

:)

Roma Jean Turner

I would appreciate a guidebook.  At some point I want to come down during the week and stay all night, so I can spend some time looking up things at the court house.  I'd like to go to the Howard and Moline libararies and museums, etc.  It would be great to know of any B&B's or motels around the area, maybe an idea about rates.  Thanks

Janet Harrington

I'll be more than happy to proof read.  That's what I'm good at.

Rudy Taylor

Actually, Janet, "proofread" is one word.

Hee, hee.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Joanna

;D  :D  ;D  :D
I think it's a great idea too!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on July 24, 2007, 07:17:22 PM
Actually, Janet, "proofread" is one word.

Hee, hee.

Dang.  I got caught.

kdfrawg

Can you say red-handed to the ex-sheriff?

;D

Janet Harrington

Yes, you can.  I was just sheriff, not perfect.  LOL

Janet Harrington

Wait.  Wait.  Let me take that back.  Of course, I was perfect.  I'm always perfect.  I'm always right and I'm always an angel. :angel:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk