Cute and Clever Pets

Started by Wilma, July 22, 2007, 08:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

Teresa, I will be e-mailing you a couple of pictures by the end of the week of the new puppies.  They are full blood chihuahua that were born last Friday.  The momma weighs about 8 or 9 lbs, large for a chihuahua.  She had five puppies weighing from 4 oz to 5 1/2 oz and they are adorable.  All are doing very good.

Teresa

Ok everyone..
I will not comment on that at all.. Poor old Ta Ta.. ..
I will make sure that she gets her meds...and  her dry "Depends" and her milk before she goes nite nite..  ;D

What I really wanted you all to do is go back to page 2 and see Roma's dogs. The pictures are up and if they aren't just the cutest things.

Ms Bear.. I would be glad to put them up for you.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

Oh, thanks romaj1 and Teresa. They are just too cute! Thanks for helping out with Janet, too. Does she get cookies with her milk?

;D

Teresa

No.. she chokes easily.. but sometimes I soak them in her milk and then she can have one.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

That's why you're the Queen!

;D

Mom70x7

QuoteMedication?  I don't need no stinkin' medication!

That goes under the "Smells" topic!  ;D   ;D   ;D

kdfrawg

Wilma

Pictures!!!  More pictures!!!  I want pictures!!! 

How about that one that Joanna is using in her profile of Princess.  I would like to hear more about her.

Wilma

Have any of you seen the story about the cat in the nursing home that knows when a patient is going to die?  It has been on the news today.  His name is Oscar and 4 to 12 hours prior to the death he gets on the patient's bed and stays with the patient.  He is not a particularly loving cat and it is not usual for him to stay with a patient.  I believe it. My Bud is sensitive to future happenings.

kdfrawg

Pets do seem to know things. They do a great job of predicting earthquakes a day or so in advance, if anybody would listen. I know some of them are very aware and concerned when one of their people is sick. I don't know anything for sure about this cat except what I read, but it is hard to doubt it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk