Cute and Clever Pets

Started by Wilma, July 22, 2007, 08:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Are you sure he didn't smell the tuna? Their noses are much better than ours.

Wilma

The can hadn't been opened.  It was one she had just bought, a different brand and different color.  It was also about the size of the can of his canned food and he never gets excited about his canned food.  It might have been her tone of voice but I like to think that he read the word tuna on the label or saw the picture of a fish.

Janet Harrington

Isn't Mother's cat just amazing???  Or maybe Mother is just crazy???

Wilma

Thanks a lot.  Do you have to confirm what everybody else is thinking?

Roma Jean Turner

Not to worry Wilma.  As the owner of remarkable dogs I have no trouble believing that Bud is in fact Amazing.

Wilma

Thank you, Roma.  Now how about the rest of you pet owners?  Aren't they just the smartest things around?

archeobabe

Bub, also, think he is a dog because he follow me around like a puppy dog.

Ms Bear

My male cat was quite the gentleman, he always came out to the car to walk me to the door when I came home and when I left he was there to walk me to the car.  I know he knew what I was saying to him.  I have four of his kittens and I sure hope they are as smart as he was.

Tobina+1

Did anyone watch the Westminster Dog show last weekend?  The 15" American Beagle won the best of show!  He was a crowd favorite!  As everyone was clapping and cheering for him, he was barking and howling along with them.  He looked so excited!

Chuck's favorite story about a beagle was when he lived in Brookville and a local beagle would chase rabbits through his yard.  Well, actually, the rabbit would go running through the yard... and a couple minutes later, there would go the beagle.  When Chuck wouldn't get his lawn mowed, he said he could only see the grass swishing and hear the beagle howling!

Diane Amberg

Uno sure was a crowd favorite wasn't he? I had a friend who had Beagles for rabbit hunting and they were very nice dogs, a bit noisey, but otherwise very well mannered.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk