Display Name Change

Started by kdfrawg, July 20, 2007, 10:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

All right, this may seem silly, but I have changed my display name from kdfrawg to Kermit. Most of my friends call me Kermit, anyway, and kdfrawg is a pain in the patoot to pronounce, even mentally. Besides, "kdfrawg" is an all-lower-case unix translation of K.D. Frawg, which is a shortened version of my full internet name, Kermit D. Frawg, lo these many years since 1979.

It is still perfectly fine to call me kdfrawg, or frawg, or frawgy, or even Michael. As you would guess, I have been called many things over many years, so it will be just ducky if you have something else you'd like to call me. As they say, you can call me anything but late for dinner.

;D

Mom70x7

Quoteso it will be just ducky

Now you're mixing animals on us. No,  ::)  no,    :o    no.   :D

kdfrawg

Well, okay, that's a good point, Mom70x7, let's just pretend that the word "ducky is not there. Please substitute a more generic word, such as "wonderful" or "great" or maybe a more creative word, such as "jubilant" or "thrilling."

I sit corrected.

;D

Wilma

You can change your name if you want, but you will still be frawgie to me.

Diane Amberg

Do what you want, "Kermit" is still green!  ::)

flo

sounds good to me just as long as we can call you whatever we want (except late for pie) - and what we call you will depend on what kind of day we are having  :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

That sounds perfectly fair to me, Flo.

And no, Diane, it is not easy being green. Although I do get by.

;D

Diane Amberg

Hey, that would make a great song!!!

Jo McDonald

I have been sitting here - humming the song  "Frawgie" went a-courting and he did ride  uhhuh

I have made up a few lines in my head - but guess I will just hum along and entertain myself with this one

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

with the queen and the princess by his side.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk