Flying Saucers in Elk County

Started by W. Gray, July 19, 2007, 08:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Keep them in line Diane, it is wayyy to early in the day for those two to get started on that line of thinking.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

kdfrawg

:angel:  Whatever are you two talking about?  :angel:

:angel:  Rudy, do you know what they're talking about?  :angel:

desertlilydarla

Men's brains are forever in the gutter. ::)
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

kdfrawg

Rudy, there they go again!

Now I find out that the ladies are having some pretty salty thoughts at our expense. I have no idea what set them off. And on Sunday, too!

Well, I never!

:angel: ;D :angel:

Janet Harrington

You never what, Frawgy?  And what in the world does this line of chat have to do with flying saucers?

kdfrawg

Well, I never a lot of things. I never responded to the words, "Hand me that piano." I never danced the night away with a turkey vulture. I never read all the words in the Encyclopedia Britannica upside down and backwards. The list is almost endless.

And what does this last bit of conversation have to do with flying saucers? Well, it's a little spooky, that's what!

;D

Rudy Taylor

Nothing naughty intended. Maybe Diane was huntin' for the Control Option Shift command on her keyboard, or a recipe for turtle balls, or maybe a spot on the neck to plant a rofer.

That's all.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

Holie Buckets -----there goes another UFO *** this forum is flying off into outer space -----whewwwwwwww
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

kdfrawg

I agree, Rudy, the possibilities have no bound. Maybe it was something in the tone of those typed letters that seemed outré, or maybe it was just the exact congruence of the individual words. I am a bit surprised that two men of the world like you and I didn't catch onto it until the ladies pointed it out to us, but I guess that they were just quicker to the point than we were.

:angel: ;D :angel:

flo

Help ! ! ! ! I'm completely lost
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk