Flying Saucers in Elk County

Started by W. Gray, July 19, 2007, 08:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I love Eureka Springs and have been there a million times.. ( well maybe 30 or so)  :-\ )
I am serious though on going. I think that would be so cool.
Hey Mama.. I will grab you up and we will go UFO'ing.. We can add it to our list of things that we have explored together..  :D

Quote from: Jo McDonald on January 10, 2008, 09:49:12 PM
Heyyyyyy  Tressy ~~~~  Maybe you and I could make one of our famous "journeys"
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha    NEVER EVER WILL I FORGET 'THE ONE"
  Oh Lordy  --- here I sit laughing out loud all by myself. 

I attend lots of psychic seminars and weekend healing workshops and things of that nature . Mama was available to go with me one time in Sulphur Springs. It was in a weird location and right off the bat, mama and my warped sense of humor kicked in.
We really didn't know what to expect.  It started out stranger than the night.. but ended up being so darn fun.. We made a major memory on that weekend..
Found out that Mama had the power of healing in her hands and she didn't even know it..  hahaha  ;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

It seems like I usually get that flyer sometime in February.  I'll work on trying to find out sooner.  The metaphysical bookstore here may know something.  I'll drop in there and find out.  (Like I need an excuse).

Teresa

Yea.. I hear that.....  ::) I am the same way.... :laugh:

But depend on who they have as their speaker.guest.. but it isn't one I would ever go back to. As far as the learning part.. it wasn't all that great..
BUT~~ that was a long time ago.. maybe they have changed it...

Ms Bear

They have a beautiful old haunted hotel in Eureka Springs that even has night tours.  I plan to stay there sometime.

Roma Jean Turner

The UFO Conference is April 4,5,6 and it is at the Ozark Inn (I think that is the right name).  Don't know the speakers yet.  I know Dolores Cannon will be there with her books to sign and just milling around visiting with people.  Don't think she is a speaker this year, but don't know for sure.  She is a hynotherapist and past life regressionist and has written a number of books, the most well known, about contacting Nostradamas through one of her subjects.  Fascinating work, she travels all over the world.  Very down to earth, no big mystical stuff, just tells you about the work......just mind boggling at times.  You can read about her at www.ozarkmt.com.
I'll post more info as I get it.

Teresa

Thanks, I checked some of it out and will go into it more later.
I don't know yet if we will be away at those dates on a filming trip.. but will check it out and see what comes up.
The Delores lady sounds interesting.

Janet Harrington

Oh, Ta Ta is not in outer space.  She is definitely flying around here looking for some kind of UFO, but I have yet to see one.

Wilma

Headline on MSN this morning.  Dozens see UFO in Texas.  Now I am going back and read the article.

Roma Jean Turner

I just saw that as well.  Interesting to see what we hear about it or if the story disappears off the media real quick.

frawin

Where in Texas did they see them?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk