Early Happy Birthday wishes for Flo

Started by indygal, July 17, 2007, 03:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

frawin

Florene, have a Happy Birthday!!!    and, many more to come.  I thought about calling and singing to you, but decided it was better just to write.

mlw

MarineMom

Joanna

Happy Birthday Flo!  I hope it's a happy one ~ looks like it won't rain if you decide to celebrate outdoors. ;D  :laugh:  ;) 

Have a great day and sing to your heart's content (and your friends' delight!)

flo

again, thanks for all the good wishes.  Will probably be a very quiet birthday.  Hay season, you know, so no celebrations planned but may sing to myself after while, IF I can find the cotton balls.  ;D

Diane Amberg

Happy Birthday from me too. May there always be sunshine when you need it, food when you are hungry, water when you are thirsty, and friends insisting you spend time with them.

Janet Harrington

She has the friends on the forum and when she gets tired of us, she just shuts us off.  That's the best kind of friends to have.

flo

Janet, you mean me???  ;D  It has been a very nice birthday.  Have had several phone calls, from both family and friends, have a beautiful bouquet of flowers on my dining room table and as soon as Marvin gets here we'll be going to Poplar Pizza for supper.  Have done my swimmercize and feel like I'm "37" all over again.  Thank you everyone for your good wishes.  Friends are the best gift in life.

Janet Harrington

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk