advertisment for mercantile store

Started by desertlilydarla, July 16, 2007, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Gotcha on the jerky.
Have a bunch of deer meat in the freezer. I'll get it out and start the marinade.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

:angel: if anybody brings your guitar and fiddle, I'll be brave and sing a few ditty's  :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

And I'll be respectful of everyone's musical tastes and will just sit very quietly in the corner.

:angel:

flo

naaaaaaaaaaa, come on over by the camp fire with the rest of us.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Thanks, Flo. I guess it doesn't matter where I sit as long as I don't try to sing. My frawgy "singing" voice would put the campfire out.

;D

desertlilydarla

Boy Howdy!!!! I thank we're going to have a rooting tooting good time.  Oh....by the way who is going to be our trail bosssss?  

I've got a bunch of deer meat I can start marinading also.
How far are we head on this trail ride anyway?  And are we going to need any whisky to sterilize any wounds if need be?  I don't have a barrel, but I do have a couple of small flasks.....Will that work?  ;D

Kermit, I can't carry a tune in a bucket.  So I guess will have to set next to Teresa and TaTa, I hear they have trouble singing as well.
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

kdfrawg

Yup, I would guess that sterilization thing could become quite a problem, Darla, if we run into trouble, so I guess we might need quite a bit of that Sterilizing Liquid. Maybe all of us should bring some.

And I think you may have just touched off a firestorm of some kind if Teresa and Janet are reading this thread.

;D

Janet Harrington

Quote from: desertlilydarla on July 21, 2007, 03:14:21 PM
Kermit, I can't carry a tune in a bucket.  So I guess will have to set next to Teresa and TaTa, I hear they have trouble sing as well.

DLD, I'll have you know that me and Ms. T can both sing very well and if you want a real treat, listen to Ms. T and Sherri sing together as they harmonize with each other.  So there. :P :P :P

Jo McDonald

I'll see If I can still yodel -'course it may take a few nips of that sterilizing stuff to make it sound as good as I think it is [ when probably it isn't ]

And sure 'nuff Teresa and Sherri can make the old heart strings hum when they sing.
It makes their Mama and Daddy proud!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Mama taught me to yodel a long time ago.. Not much call for it now though,   :)
But she and I could start up a big yodelin' song in the evenings on the trail ..
so the coyotes will stay away from us. 

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk