advertisment for mercantile store

Started by desertlilydarla, July 16, 2007, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Stop your damn whinin' and get busy helping plan!
We ARE coming via the Lawrence way,
so you will have to have your green britches packed and ready!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

I'll pack light. How much can a frawg need? I'll have everything in my saddlebags. I can do relief driving once you get here. We can just tie my horse to the wagon.

Oh, by the way, my horse has a microwave.

;D

Jo McDonald

Now Kermit --- don't let that tongue lashing get to you ---- when we get the wagons on the road - maybe she will settle down an bit and we can forget that we will just have to make do with a camp fire and water barrel.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Quote from: Kermit on July 21, 2007, 12:09:33 PM

Oh, by the way, my horse has a microwave.

;D

We will have no electricity!  sighhhh ( danged city slicker) ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

flo

ok, as I type I am making a note (scribble scribble, gosh hope I can read this when I get done... need to have Marvin pack his mechanic tools, wagon wheel wrenches, lots of grease, wagon workin clothes, high top boots case of snakes and varmits, dictionary of appropriate mechanic language to use around other people, hope I don't forget anything  ::) ::) ::)) and Oh, Yeah, better let him know he's going with us.  I'll just have to take a light satchel of extra clothes and a couple microwave dishes, I'm thinkin.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Yup, yup, it sounds like you have everything covered. But boy, Flo, I wish I had known about that book back when I used to work on a lot of cars and machinery. Maybe it would have helped me stay out of trouble.

:-[

flo

don't know if such a book exists but surely there is down at the local library.  He has his normal mechanic's language memorized and doesn't forget it, cause he uses it on a regular basis.  ;D

flo

HOLD EVERYTHING - instead we may be going with Teresa on her large cruiseliner on a cruise to Darla's island - no definate plans yet, but might . . . .  :-\

wonder people are thinking when they read the posts under "advertisement for merchantile"  ::) ::) do they think, "don't wanna do business with that nut"  :P

desertlilydarla

No....Hold on, I would much rather take the trail ride in a covered wagon.  We are going to need a banjo player and a guitar player to play us some tunes along the way.  Anyone interested in that job?
And Teresa don't forget to pack plenty, I mean plenty of beef jerky to knaw on.
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk