advertisment for mercantile store

Started by desertlilydarla, July 16, 2007, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertlilydarla

What happen to the advertisment that was at the top of the forum for the Leather and Mercantile Store of Kjell's.  Is it still in business?
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

desertlilydarla

Kjell, are you still selling you leather goods?  I couldn't find it on the DOWNRANGE TV either.
is ever wasted.

Teresa

Good Lord!
Hasn't he answered you yet?
I told him to yesterday..!
What is the matter with that man?..
Doesn't he know that when I say jump ..he better ask "How High?"

I better start the crust for a pie... cause when he reads this ..
I will be in troooooooouuuuuu-ble.
;D
:angel:

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

desertlilydarla

Thank you kjell.  I'am trying to find something for a gift for my sister Debbie.  She likes all that kind of mercantile goods.   She use to play Calamity Jane or Ann Oakly when she was living in New Mexico a few years ago.  She is now in Elk Falls.  I need to tell her about the forum and your web site.  At one time she was wanting to travel across the country in a covered wagon. Do know if that is still a dream of her's.
is ever wasted.

Teresa

I'll go with her.. ;D
I  will do the cookin' and ride my horse behind the wagon...watchin' and keepin' my eyeballs peeled for outlaws.............

I forgot.. I am s'posed to be working on bookwork and orders.. and making pie crust... :-\

((sneaking off real quiet like))
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Kjell H.

Quote from: desertlilydarla on July 18, 2007, 01:43:44 PM
At one time she was wanting to travel across the country in a covered wagon. Do know if that is still a dream of her's.

Maybe this adventure will be something for her:
http://wagon-trains.gordonsguide.com/wagonswest/index.cfm
Marshal Halloway

flo

stop and pick me up on your way by, would you?
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

desertlilydarla

I do rightly declare, she and I both are going to like this site. ;D   Thanks a bunch Kjell.  I'll hop right to it.

teresa, you can do the cooking.  That is the one thing Debbie does not like to do....but she can  do some trick roping for ya.  Boy howdy,  aren't we a bunch of country cousins.

And where do you get those cute animations from? ???  ??? .....
I need to jump on the band wagon and get some chores done around here. And I still need to deliver 8 hugh boxes of Southern Living at home products today.  Tonight is my girls night out, so no work no play. 8)

By the way , what kind of pie's are you cooking?

P.S. I see Flo posted before I was done typing.  Flo the more the merrier.
is ever wasted.

Jo McDonald

I am sure you will need AN OLD WISE ONE to travel with you.  I'll have my saddle bag packed when you pull the wagon up to my door.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk