advertisment for mercantile store

Started by desertlilydarla, July 16, 2007, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

Uh-oh. I didn't mean to say "gook." Where did I say "gook?" I'm gonna go look for it so I can fix it. Saying "gook" is not a good thing.

:-[

Okay, I went and fixed it. I feel much better now, thank you.

Sherri

Okay okay...it has been a while since I have been on the forum as I have had company all weekend and so I was busy cooking, laughing and entertaining.  But now that I am back.  I will accept the position to be with you sister to help cook.  Curt can drive a team of horses and he can help Marvin with any fix ups that comes up.  Brody can do and keep all the varmints away from the camp.  So whatever else is needed I am up for the task.  And sister....oh how fun it would be to sit at the campfire at night and sing with you again.  Oh gosh, I am so excited to go.  I am packing light also.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Jo McDonald

Well it looks like we need another wagon and another team of horses and another driver and ~~~~oh for gosh sakes we are going to have sooooooooooooo much fun --- just hope the weather holds out so we can leave with a whoop and a holler and off we go.  Hip hip hooray -- away to the hills with lots of good food and no pills.  Allllllll aboarrrrdrddddddd
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

It looks like we've got  lots of cooks and if Teresa's hearing aid batteries go dead, Sherri can sign for her. Well, at least she said she would.

Jo McDonald

You don't suppose Sherri meant "sing"  do you????   hahahahahaha
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Yup, I think she did.   Good night all.

flo

there, Sherri said she was packing "light" so now we can see at night anyhow.  And speaking of "gook" made me remember, I'll bring some WOP biscuits just in case the flour gets wet.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Does that mean I have to bring my magic refrigerator?

flo

better bring it if you don't want them to WOP before their time  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Rudy Taylor

OK, I'm the dumb one.  Tell me what WOP biscuits are.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk