advertisment for mercantile store

Started by desertlilydarla, July 16, 2007, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertlilydarla

I tried to yodel once, but end up sounding more like a dog howling. I guess I need some lessons from Jo, Teresa and Sherri.  They can take their act on the open trail.   ;D  just like Slim Whitman did.

Did anyone figure out who is going to be our trail boss on this great adventure yet? And I thank we will need a extra wagon to the haul all of that  sterilzing stuff for the whole gang.  Maybe that's what I need to help me yodel? hahahaha  just a couple of sips.
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: desertlilydarla on July 21, 2007, 03:14:21 PM
So I guess will have to set next to Teresa and TaTa, I hear they have trouble singing as well.

Ta Ta hasn't agreed to go.  I don't think I want to rough it.  I like my electricity, my air conditioner, my indoors away from the bugs, my modern day world.  I don't think I want to go on the trail ride, but thank you for thinking of me.

kdfrawg

If it is any consolation, we are taking my magic microwave, Janet. Would that help to change your mind? Maybe I could also take my magic air conditioner, but I would have to bring an extra burro to carry it.

;D

desertlilydarla

burro for carrying a magic air conditioner,  you will have to find another way to haul that stuff.  A burro is best when cooked in a deep  pit. OR we can use the burro to carry things part of the way,  and then when we get low on jerky we can just pit a burro.  I have my old 3 thine fork. I came make some homemade tortilla's.
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

kdfrawg

Now, there you go Janet! There's no way you can stay home now! Darla is going to cook us roasted burro with tortillas!

( this is the one that used to say "gook." It was a typo, just a typo! )

Diane Amberg

Ok, I cleaned my 38 special, and rodded out my grandfather's 20 gauge shot gun, packed my EMT bag ,my compass and my snake stick ....let's roll. Is the chuck wagon driver going to leave early, so by the time we catch up the beans are hot and the cowboy coffee and the biscuits are ready?

kdfrawg

I knew Diane would provide emergency services, I just knew it. Can we get her a horse with a red light and siren? That would be great! And you know, I'd be happy to help cook. It's one of the few things I do well.

;D

Janet Harrington

I'm sorry.  I just can't eat a pit roasted burro.

Diane Amberg

Especially if its going to be ''gook,'' as a certain Frawg said. Some cook!

kdfrawg

Boy, if roasted burro doesn't tempt you, I don't know what will. I make a pretty good pot of three-meat competition-quality chili. And if I can haul my Weber (or if the chuck wagon has a smoker) I can do good ribs with my homemade sweet-with-a-kick sauce. I don't think I can do Steak Diane justice over a campfire, but I'd be willing to give it a try. I'm used to doing it over controlled alcohol flames, but any port in a storm...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk