advertisment for mercantile store

Started by desertlilydarla, July 16, 2007, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherri

Gosh, If you will pick me up, I will bring your bat wings and other ingredients you will need sister....Yesssssssssssssssssssssss.....we will stir up something good.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Diane Amberg

Don't forget the coffee, tea, potatoes, molasses, dairy cow and water kegs, axel grease bucket, water and wash buckets, a few blankets, soap and matches.

kdfrawg

Ah, yeah, and some of those lace doily things for the little benches inside the wagons, you know, under that big tarp?

;D

sixdogsmom

and piano forte and grandfather clock...........
Edie

kdfrawg

Has anyone said blender or microwave yet?

;D

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

HOLD IT! HOLD IT !HOLD IT!

Lets start over here, cause we can not take the last 5 things.!
jeepers...  ::)

We can only pack a few personal things.
Soap, Toothbrush, paste, deodorant, hairbrush, 1 towel, 1 washcloth, bug spray, aspirin, first aid kit. ammo.
I will take an extra pair of clothes ( t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, jacket, pr of jeans, socks, underware)
I will have to wash my unmentionables every evening, cause I am just kinda weird about that part).

Since I will be on my horse I will wear my chaps, spurs, and gun belt, so won't have to pack those.

I will pack the cooks ( that'd be me) chow wagon.
Who is good at handling a team of horses for this wagon?
Mama? I know you can drive a team of horses..so you want that job?
These are special horses, cause they are carrying all our food and water... so you need to be extra careful .

We are going to need a couple traveling wagons also, so who will be responsible for driving the other 2 , 4 horse teams?

Planning is in the making... who else is doing and taking what?

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

I accept the position of "driver of the team" !!! 
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Great!  :D
We are going to need 2 more drivers and helpers... and mama will need a side kick to set up front with her.
We have to have someone in charge of the  horse's items.. Horse shoeing supplies, food etc..
Who can do that?

Plus I will need a helper in cooking.
Sister? I would like you to be with me in that area..

We will need a handy man/woman to be able to "mechanic."  Flo? You will have to talk Marvin in going with us. he is one of the best mechanics I know with tractors and farm equipment.. So I know that wagons and hitches/axles  etc will be no problem for him....

Now lets see.. what else...

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

Really? No blender or microwave?

Sheesh.

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk