Queen, wherefore art thou ! ! !

Started by flo, July 16, 2007, 04:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Teresa, we all know you can't be THAT busy, . . . or can you.  Your forum family just can't get along without a comment from you once in a while - so now it's your turn, come on....
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kdfrawg

Yes, Queen, do come before us again, for your subjects are becoming restive at your prolonged withdrawal, and must wonder wherefore you have gone!

Forsooth!

(It's not every day that you get to say "Forsooth!")

;D

Diane Amberg

( Now for some one-upsmanship.)
      Pray Queen, hast thy servant Frawg and his minions offended thy sensitive countenance? Prithee, when shall thy loyal servants once more upon thyne beautiful pies...uh...eyes gaze. Wherefore art thee? Withdraw not, thou giver of most pleasant times and funnyness.  Make haste and stop the anguish and renting of yon vassals clothing......Aw heck, ya'all come back now.

flo

Forsooth - is that a clean word? can you say that to a queen? that next one, Diane, sorry, but we don't talk that language in Elk County  ;D ;D :-\

Diane Amberg

I throw myself prostrate before thee in hopes of thy grace and forgiveness. As thou faithful and loyal fool , I say to thee, as thine birds of yon feather doest, "Wither thou crowest I shall crow,"........ :'( :'( :'( :angel:

kdfrawg

Well, I'm not going THAT far.

And, sure, "forsooth" is a perfectly good word for Queenie. I guess I should have thrown in a "Gadzooks" and a "peradventure" for good measure.

Diane - too much Chaucer and Shakespeare is not good for you.

Rudy Taylor

(ahem...)  Forsooth and ten years ago, our fathers brought ....
It truly is "a wonderful life."

dandymomma

kdfrawg

You know, it may be that we should give some thought to setting up a democracy. You know, that one-(wo)man-one-vote thing. It might be interesting...

;D

flo

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on July 16, 2007, 07:36:27 PM
(ahem...)  Forsooth and ten years ago, our fathers brought ....

now I know where I heard that word before  :angel:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk