new member #273: Nana02

Started by Wilma, July 15, 2007, 08:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome, Nana02.  Pull up a chair and set awhile.  If you have an opinion, don't hesitate to post it.  Nobody else does.

Janet Harrington

Welcome Nana02. 

(Mother, you are on top of your game today.)

Carol (aka Nana 02)

Well thank you for the welcome. I just happened to stumble across this board while looking for flooding articles for Elk county. I  lived in Lonton most of my childhood and we moved away about 1980. I do remember the flood of 1976 but it sounds like this one is much worse.

Diane Amberg

Hello and welcome to the happiest place on earth (or is that Disneyland.)

flo

Welcome all you new members since my last welcome.  Can't keep up and that is a great thing.  As for Disneyland, it's disneyland here everyday and it's FREE so plan to spend the day.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Rudy Taylor

C'mon, Flo, ain't no Disneyland. It's a zoo.  But we animals (I personally am a tiger) love it here.
And yes, welcome aboard, Nana! 
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Well then, let it be the San Diego zoo....world class. But then the National zoo in Washington is no slouch either. 

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on July 17, 2007, 07:48:49 AM
C'mon, Flo, ain't no Disneyland. It's a zoo.  But we animals (I personally am a tiger) love it here.
And yes, welcome aboard, Nana! 

Rudy, if you are a tiger, then I am a lion.

kdfrawg

Maybe that's why I feel so intimidated. Just a poor itty bitty frawgie in here amongst all of these man-eating jungle cats. Heck, and I thought just staying out of the way of the Elk was difficult.

;D

Diane Amberg

Can I be one of those transformer things that is a Komodo Dragon with bacteria laded drool during the day, and a cuddly Persian kitten at night?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk