Name That Baby

Started by dandymomma, July 13, 2007, 08:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Hi, Kevin. I think those are funny and cute, but nobody will ever have trouble reading those. People may wonder "why" but never ''how.'' As an American, would you name your son "Quantas?" There is really nothing wrong with the name, but you know for the rest of that child's life, the next sentence will always be, "you mean like the airline?" I just hate to see kids stuck with a name that someone will somehow be explaining or defending for their entire life. Now if it's a little girl and someone says, "oh what a beautiful name," you've hit the jackpot. I had a Julip Benjamin once, fortunately they called him Ben.

flo

Kevin, that's kinda like a family I was told lived in Severy years ago by the name of Hoage (pronounced "hog"), had two daughters Ima and Eura. Now that's cruel
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

Oh, dear, I do hope that was urban..er..rural legend. Either that or they hated their kids.

Jo McDonald

We have friends in Nebraska that have 9 children.  When the last one was born - a little girl, they named her Maureen and call her Mo..and that stands for NO MO' her Mama says.  lol
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

dandymomma

I have a friend with the sweetest name you'll ever hear....

Faith Ann Love

(she refused to change her name when she married my best friend's brother.)

kdfrawg

Yikes! That's a lot of good things in one name. She just had to turn out wonderful!

:)

dandymomma

Her name fits her perfectly. We just love her to death!!!

kdfrawg

Instead of all the odd names, it's great to hear one that good!

I guess that is sort of like the news. It often seems like the news is all bad and people are all horrible, according to the news media and a lot of entertainment media. Then you look around and find so many wonderful people, literally all around you. There is something wrong with that picture.

We need more news like your friend's name.

Diane Amberg

how about Naviegh ? Or MaKennzi, and  Channdler, Kynnedi, and the best of all, Rheygenn Ryan-Makynnli Knudson. These are all kids in one family.  Give me a Faith Ann Love any day.

kdfrawg

Yikes!

Those names will give people conniption fits for years to come!

I'm with you: more Faith Ann Loves!

;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk