Appreciation Day

Started by Wilma, July 13, 2007, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Two, four, six, eight.
Who do we appreciate.

Marcia Moore!  Thank you, Marcia, for posting the interesting bits from yesteryear.  Isn't it interesting that most of them are still true? 

flo

Marcia, really enjoyed reading your postings of today.  Enjoy all of them, actually.  And that guy that drowned had what every husband wants - a wife who will just jump right in and help him any way she can  ;D ;D ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Rudy Taylor

Shirley Black for bringing such energy to Elk County!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jody

Shirley Black is  great! And you should see  how she is raising her children.

frawin

Marcia, glad that you have access to some of the things that were in the Severyite.  It brings back lots of memories! 

Did you ever find out about your question on Flint Hills School?  When I get back to Midland, I'll make some calls and see if I can help you find out.  I was pretty young when a lot of the consolidation was going on and probably knew at the time, but it didn't mean anything to me then.

mlw

Jody

appreciate Lois , wish you would come back!!!!!!!

Dee Gee

I do appreciate the articles that Marcia is adding from the Severy newspapers, because this is the town I consider to be my home town even if it is not in Elk County. 
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Jo McDonald

listen up,----------   I met DeeGee and his lovely wife this afternoon   WooooHoooo
I was absolutely amazed -- What wonderful "down home" folks they are and you should see their home and acreage...............BEAUTIFUL    lovely flowers -- manicured lawn -  two days ago, Fred stopped in their place and was visiting with them on his way home from town, and they gave him Fresh corn & squash...Now tell me --- how great is that???
He told Fred that he read my postings on the forum  ( I probably might should not be too proud of that )  .Ohhhhh  I love this forum more than ever -- it brings wonderful things into your life.
So  Nice to meet you wonderful people, DeeGee and Mrs. Dee Gee
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

And that is what this forum is all about, so I say, I appreciate Kjell and Teresa for making this possible for us to have this lovely website to converse on.

Wilma

I knew someone would get around to Teresa and Kjell.  That's the reason I didn't start out with them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk