I need to know...

Started by Kjell H., July 11, 2007, 11:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kjell H.

Film by a 15 year old girl. The following is the hottest thing on the internet and on Fox News. Lizzie Palmer who put this YouTube program together is 15 years old.

Marshal Halloway

Teresa

Well THAT sure got my mascara running..  :'(

Dang it, I get emotional on things like that.

That was awesome..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Mom70x7

Diane Amberg

WOW!!!! I wish that kind of thing had existed when my friends were in Viet Nam. That was very moving and very well done. We have firehouse friends there now and we send Care Packages to them quite often. E-mail helps too.

flo

right now I am speechless and crying and not ashamed to admit it -
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Rudy Taylor

Our newspaper will be 10 minutes later than usual hitting the streets. We took time to watch and cry. What a beautiful video.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

That was wonderful.  Thanks for sharing that.

dandymomma

Oh my God!!! That was perfect. I am sitting here bawling my eyes out, and missing my husband more than ever, and PROUD of it!!!! That is the single most moving tribute I have seen since this whole war started.

Thank you so much for posting that.

In the top picture, the tall guy on the right behind the one that is getting the medal is my husband. The entire crew was awarded the air medal for thier acts of bravery in a combat zone. Their plane was hit by enemy fire, and lost one engine. The crew was able to land the plane safely, and all injuries were minor.

The second pic is of my brother Clinton.

The third is a photo of where the Crew Cheifs hang out while in ----istan.

The last one is my son wearing his daddy's combat boots and gloves.

Jo McDonald

That was the most heart wrenching thing I have seen.  If only there was some way to make all of those that oppose everything our troops do, watch this and remember.
  Thank you, Kjell, for making it possible for us to view this powerful video, and our thanks to Lizzie also.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Dandymomma.. I LOVED the pics!

Pic #1  That husband of yours is mighty handsome.. Uhhh-huh! Handsome indeed!
Pic #2  Clinton... Cute Cute Cute..and a man after my heart ( hence the yards of bullets)   ;)
Pic #3  That is cool to see where they hang out .
Pic #4.. No words... Just that he is adorable.. :)

Thanks for sharing those.. ( and you did a great job with the sizing ).. T
hey opened right up to full size..
Thanks for using the system to post them that way! :-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk