Carla is a member

Started by Teresa, July 09, 2007, 10:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Welcome Carla.
I am so glad you joined us.
Make sure you go to Roll Call ( In the coffee shop) and trell us about yourself. You being one of the "life Locals" everyone will want to hear about you.

((This girl almost was my daughter in law))..
I love Teri.. she is the greatest.. but I sure do love my Carla too..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Mom70x7

Welcome, Carla!

This is a great place - and congratulations on posting already in Roll Call.

Now, if we could just get some of the other newbies . . . nudge, nudge . . .  ;)   ;)

emptynest

Hey, Carla----welcome to the real Howard, Kansas and Elk County!

Janet Harrington

Welcome, Carla.  Glad you joined us.

kfclark

Hey Carla,
I'm glad you joined the Forum.  It is especially great for "out of county"ers like me, to be able to keep up on the happenings.   

I'll be making a Whirlwind trip to Moline and Howard on July 20-22 for the Horning Reunion. Maybe I'll run into you.  Say hi to your Dad and Mom for me.
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Diane Amberg

Hey, Kevin have a great time at the reunion. Eat a fudge monkey for me. Be careful on the forum for the next few days. We've had a terrible out break of "The Bloopers" and it may be contagious! Symtoms include uncontrollable key strokes followed by hysterical laughing, generalized body weakness, serious eye tearing and overall sillines.

Diane Amberg

Hi, Carla and anyone else I may have missed. Welcome to this wonderful place. You will never find a nicer or goofier group of people anywhere.

desertlilydarla

Welcome Carla,  are you ready for some side spliting laughter.  Well your in the right place for that. So hold on and enjoy the ride.  Start posting we're ready.... ;D
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Sherri

Welcome Carlie....Glad to see you on and I am so proud of you for all your accomplishments.  I also hear you are a wonderful mama but of course I already figured that. 
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk