Welcome Lance Markley #260

Started by Janet Harrington, July 08, 2007, 07:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Everyone welcome a home town man named Lance Markley.  Yes, this is Dr. and Lois Markley's son.

Join us often Lance and please find the roll call to let us know some about you.  Some of our members won't know you, but tell whatever you like.  I'm sure they will believe anything you write down.

Wilma

Welcome, Lance.  Yes, tell us anything you want.  Ms. T and Ta Ta will believe anything.  But some of us know you and know that you would never lie to us.

Janet Harrington

Ah, Lance.  Seems as if my mother knows you.  You must have been in that class with David Denton, Randy Fickle, that Osborn kid, or at least close to them.

emptynest

David Denton, Randy Fickle, Sherri McDonald Mills Wilder, and I all graduated from the elite class of 1975 (the 2nd graduating class of West Elk High School)  Lance Markley and that Osborn kid (Fred), along with the forum's Marty Hunter and Rhonda Signer McGown all graduated a year later (they couldn't keep up with our class).  There may be more on the forum, but those are just a few that came to mind.
Hi, Sherri.

Teresa

Welcome Lance..

Guess you will have to comment on that statement from Susan... :P

I mean.come on... You can't let something like THAT go unanswered!  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Sherri

Go Class of 75:  Not only were and are the best we are still the largest graduating class of West Elk High School.....Hi Back to you my friend Susan...oh how I miss some of our talks and so much sharing and laughter....I sure miss my friends.  I was so thrilled when I found out who emptynest was...We were a fun fun class and I know two of us that are still so highly intelligent, and fun. tee hee....Oh I am starting to sound like my sister and ta ta...hahaha...  :laugh: I will add this...I loved Rhonda...her and I had lots of fun times together as well even though she was an underclassman....Hi Ms. Rhonda...I am sure you are as sweet as you always were.  Miss you too.   :)
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Sherri

Oh my gosh...how rude of me  :P ...Welcome Lance...I am so glad to see you on the forum.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Rhonda

Hello,
Welcome to the forum Lance.  Hope to see you posting soon.  Sherri, it's good that we're adults now and can't get in trouble for some of the things we did.  Now I just hope and pray that my kids aren't like me!!  Now Sherri & Susan you know that the Class of 76 just has to be the best class ever to graduate from West Elk.  Regardless we did have a great time in High School and sometimes I wish things were as easy going now as they were back then.

Diane Amberg

Welcome Lance, I'm an east coast stowaway. So far they haven't thrown me out for my warped sense of humor.... have fun!

Jo McDonald

Welllll   we need to hear it from the Moms !!!   Oh  what fun those gals and guys were and still are I'm sure -- Where are the comments from Carol Denton Nigh - Caroline Wilnerd - Sue Signer - Lois Markley - Nadene Fickle.....
ARE THERE ANY OF YOU "HEADACHE MOMS GOING TO RESPOND TO THIS? LOL LOL LOL LOL

Welcome Lance !!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk