Welcome Bonnie M.

Started by Janet Harrington, July 08, 2007, 07:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Welcome Bonnie M.  Sorry we missed seeing you join.  Membership has been so hot and heavy that I am sure we have missed a few.

Anyway, please find the roll call and tell us a little about yourself and what it is like to live in California.

Wilma

Welcome, Bonnie.  You have joined the magnificent majority.  Please take part in everything we do.  It's more fun that way.

Judy Harder

Welcome my friend.
Glad you made it Bonnie,
I saw you were watching and wondered when you would join in.
These people are going to be surprised, pleasantly, when you do start to post...

not to tell them you never run out of news to tell us about......LOL......dig in girl and talk to us.

Should I tell them you are my special  angel..........don't know what I would have done with out your friendship................you have always been there when I needed a friend..
thanks and God bless
Hugs, too, Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

HI Bonnie..
I have heard your name mentioned in my life, a few times by Mama and Daddy.
Glad we are going to get to know you.. :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kfclark

Bonnie,
I grew up in Encinitas and Del Mar. (1962-1984) I love the WAP and the SDZ. Do you know a buyer named Karen Schrieber?  She was my best friend growing up. I live in Texas now and only one of my siblings is left in North County.  Welcome to the Forum.  Kevin
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

desertlilydarla

Welcome Bonnie,  this forum is positively the right place to set down and have a cup of jo and start posting.  Before you know it, it's time for bed.
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Bonnie M.

Kevin, I sure do know Karen Schrieber.  I've known her for a lot of years.  I'm sure her e-mail address would be KSchrieber@sandiegozoo.org, if you'd want to surprise her, and drop her a line.   I know most of the people who have worked at the Zoo and the Wild Animal Park, except those who are recent hires.  As I said before, it's a great place to work.

The horse races start at Del Mar this week, and the opening day is always when the ladies wear their beautiful hats, it's a "gala affair!" 

Bonnie

Diane Amberg

I love the San Diego Zoo and the Wild Life Park. We took the photography tour out in the back of the truck. I came back covered in giraffe slobber. Loved it. You must have some wonderful stories.

Bonnie M.

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the Wild Animal Park, Diane.  On the web-site for the Zoo and the Park, there's a picture that shows up, of the tour you took.  The web-site is "www.sandiegozoo.org."  From the first page, you go to the Wild Anmal park, and, there you are!  I worked at the "Harter Medical Center," the new (four years old) Veterinary Hospital, and you can work your way into that area also, by entering "Paul Harter Medical Center."  Paul Harter was the guy with the big bucks who got the ball rolling for all of the money they needed to raise to build the hospital, which is probably one of the "World's finest Veterinary Hospitals."  We have had visitors from all over the world, and they are all "favorably impressed" with the facility.  I was an Administrative Assistant, so, of course, I wasn't in on the treatment of animals, only as an observer.  But I worked with and I'm a friend of all of the Veterinarians, hospital staff and "Keepers," the ones who do the surgeries, and animal care. 

Bonnie

Rudy Taylor

Hi, Bonnie! You'll enjoy staying in daily communication with your Kansas friends.  We're from all over the place, but we all have some connecting point with Elk County.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk