Welcome Newbie 257, jcrispy

Started by desertlilydarla, July 07, 2007, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertlilydarla

Welcome to the best forum on the net jcrispy,.... We all have so much fun here. We are a little bit of everything here crazy, nutty , silly and the list goes on.......  so go ahead and start posting something we don't mind.  ;D
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Mom70x7

And in between all your posting, take a look at some of the pictures and videos. They're awesome.

It almost doesn't matter what your interests are - there's sure to be something here that's up your alley.

Welcome! and Enjoy!

:D

Wilma

Welcome, jcrispy.  Everybody thinks we are nutty, crazy, full of fun.  But we aren't.  We are highly intelligent, inquisitive and willing to learn.  And if you believe that, I have some ocean front property I can sell you.

Mom70x7

Wilma -

You forgot to mention how good-looking we all are!   ;D ;D  ::) ::)  :-* :-*

Janet Harrington

Welcome jcrispy.  I can almost guess who you are but I'll wait and see if you tell us about yourself.

Wilma

Of course we are good looking.  I am just so used to it that I don't think about it anymore.
If you don't believe me, ask Ms. t or Ta Ta.  They never lie.

Mom70x7

Quoteask Ms. t or Ta Ta.  They never lie.

::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D 

Wilma

Teresa

Quote from: Mom70x7 on July 07, 2007, 04:49:43 PM

::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D  ::)   :o   :D 

Mean Mean Mean!!~~
That's what you are!

But thank you for telling everyone the truth!
about our "TRUTHFULLNESS".. :angel:

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Teresa on July 07, 2007, 11:59:24 PM
Quote from: Mom70x7 on July 07, 2007, 04:49:43 PM

Mean Mean Mean!!~~
That's what you are!

But thank you for telling everyone the truth!
about our "TRUTHFULLNESS".. :angel:

And of course I represent that remark.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk