Welcome, Sam

Started by Wilma, July 06, 2007, 04:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome, Sam.  What a good solid name you have.  That was my grandfather's name and he was a good, looked up to citizen.  Talk to us.  We want to know all about you.

Janet Harrington

Welcome, Sam.  Join us often, will ya?

Mom70x7

oooh, Sam - we need information.

Talk, share, post - just put up a smilie!  ;)

Anyhow, welcome to the group.

Teresa

Hello there Sam.
And congratulations on being a new daddy! :)

You need to head on over to the Roll Call thread and tell everyone about you and that precious new baby of yours!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

desertlilydarla

Welcome Sam,   this place is so much fun.  Make new friends and catch up with old one's.  Are you a local in Howard, or from out of town?
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Teresa on July 06, 2007, 11:28:14 PM
Hello there Sam.
And congratulations on being a new daddy! :)

You need to head on over to the Roll Call thread and tell everyone about you and that precious new baby of yours!

Heck.  I didn't even know Sam was married, let alone have a new baby.  Congratulations, Sam.

Sam

Thank you all for the kind words.  Sorry I haven't replied in so long, but I've found out that my 3 month old (Drew) doesn't give a hoot about me keeping up with the Howard message board.  I've been busy......

Janet, yes I'm married....for almost four years now.  We moved back to Independence from Wichita about three years ago.

Theresa,  check out the babysites page my wife Mindy set up.  It's the best place to check out pictures of Drew.

http://www.babysites.com/sites/blackard/?seq=1

I'm going to mostly lurk, however I may chime in from time to time when I have something meaningful to add to a thread.

Love all you guys.  I have so many happy memories from my childhood in Howard.

Sam

Wilma

Sam, don't wait for something meaningful to add to a thread.  Ms. T and Ta Ta don't.

Roma Jean Turner

:angel:  What a handsome little darling!  Thanks for sharing your baby pictures with us.

Janet Harrington

Yeah, Sam.  You need to be more like me and Ms. T.  We don't care about meaning anything.  We just like to talk and talk and talk and talk and so on and so forth and so on and so forth, yada yada yada yada.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk