We Miss You

Started by flo, July 06, 2007, 09:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

well, looks like everyone is pretty much back in the groove, I have had some good chuckles today and now it's time to get ready to got out to eat.  Friday nite, you know.  Think I may have mentioned, back when, that for 12 years a group of friends eat out every Friday nite, except for holidays and emergencies.  This started by some good friends to make sure I got out of the house at least once a week after Lewis passed away and we still do it.  Sometimes 12, sometimes just 4, but we do enjoy and pick different places each week.  Will be sure to check in before bedtime, tho, to see what you're all up to, and TRY to behave until then, okay????
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Sherri

Have fun Flo...I think that is a wonderful thing that you do.  Something to look forward to at the end of the week.

I am not sure what kind of bug but I spit it out and learned to breath through my nose instead of my mouth...if I need a big breath, I ducked my head. hahahahhahaa
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Janet Harrington

I posted this on Good Nite All on July 02, 2007.

Re: Good Nite All
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 10:13:57 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What has happened to our kdfrawg?  I haven't seen him on the forum for a couple of days.  Hope he isn't sick.

Where, oh where, are you, our kdfrawg?  Oh, where, oh where can you be? 

But I guess because I was singing, everyone just ignored that post.  Oh, well.

Rudy Taylor

Heck, I don't even know frawgleg but all the nice posts have me missing him, too!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

kdfrawg

Oops, Janet, I'm sorry that I missed your post! It's these little bug eyes, I guess.

Just wait until you get to know me, Rudy. You'll soon be wishing that I was gawn, gawn, gawn.

;D

Marcia Moore

Glad you are back, kdfrawg.  I've been wondering about you, too.

Joanna

Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 06, 2007, 04:13:53 PM
...Where, oh where, are you, our kdfrawg?  Oh, where, oh where can you be? 
But I guess because I was singing everyone just ignored that post.  Oh, well. 

I didn't ignore you Janet.  Wasn't I whining about all the songs you had stuck in my head whirling around like a carosel, only not as pretty...  What a grand time I had mowing the next day ~ good thing our mower makes enough noise to cover my singing! :-[ ;D ;D ::)

kdfrawg

You know, Marcia, there are days when I wonder about myself.

So I can hardly blame you for doing it.

;D

Jo McDonald

Heyyy  frawgie --- SO GALD YOU ARE BACK IN THE POND - AND SITTIN' ON YOUR LILY PAD - TYPING AWAY  Enough of that -  glad there was no serious thing wrong that you were not posting.  We missed you !!!
Welllll  my sweet daughter --- better get some protection for you smile -- or you will be known as the "happy bike rider"  because of all the buigs on your teeth.   hahahahahaha   really - folks our family has the most weird sense of humor  -- welll   not weird -- sick, maybe.   lol
  Glad you were not hurt - you have taken a few tumbles in your bike riding days, so never doubted that you would jump up from this one.
  We had a great day -- started off with a telephone call from Sherri - then went to Howard - saw the grandkids - son in laws - past and present - daughter and  GREAT GRAND SON Baby Mason and all of his laughing and cooing -- Missed Ashley -  Rochelle and Teri   Waaaaaaaaaa   
But had a wonderful day --- saw lots of others as well--- especially Izola Moore  TRULY FOLKS I LOVE THAT LADY---  MUCH !!!!
That is it for now  --- I could write a novel , but best to get off here.
  Bye all !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Mom70x7

Quoteespecially Izola Moore  TRULY FOLKS I LOVE THAT LADY---  MUCH !!!!

Paul and Izola are some of my favorite people. Truly classy.

Izola is such a lady, in every sense of the word. Very genteel.

Jo, you get plus points, because anyone that likes Izola gets bonus points in my book.  :D

[size=08pt]And I have no idea what the points are for - it's just a phrase I've heard used in the past that I like.  :D  :D  :D[/size]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk