We Miss You

Started by flo, July 06, 2007, 09:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

kdfrawg - WHERE ARE YOU?????? ??? ??? ::) :'( Have I missed a post somewhere telling us why we haven't had any posts from him lately?
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

I have no idea.. But as with any forum and "online friends".. you never know what goes on in people's lives. Could be vacation time ( which lots of people do not advertise that they will be gone away from their homes) sometimes family emergency's or a host of other reasons. Sometimes they come back on..and sometimes they don''t.
But I agree.. We do miss  kdfrawg (or frawg-leg, which is my nickname for him)  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

LOL! Frawg-leg is still here. I just got the feeling that I was posting too much so I stifled myself. It was awfully kind of flo to ask and for Teresa to respond, but I am just fine. There was just so much going on that it felt like I was in the way. It looks like things are calming down a bit, water-wise, which is a very good thing. I feel very badly for all of you that lost things in all the high water.

I feel equally bad about the Zimmerman fire, and especially about Lloyd. He sounds like a wonderful man, and he is obviously a brave one to do what he did the night of the fire. I have been following news of his condition closely. Although it looks like we're due for an update, all that I have heard indicates that he is doing well, which is simply wonderful news.

I have also been watching the forum membership grow, too. It is good to see something positive come out of all the calamity in the county over the last ten days or so.

:)

Dee Gee

kdfrawg, I'm glad to see are posting again.  Yes we have had a busy last few days but I have missed your comments.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Sherri

Welcome back Frawg-leg...I have also missed your posts.  I was hoping you weren't sick or something else awlful happen.  I don't think that you post to much...I like what you have to type.  

I will tell you a funny story that happened to me today...I know my sister will really get a kick out of this at my expense of course.

I have begun to ride my bike some.  I would like to lose some weight.  Well, since I have had a few days off and have been working like a dog here at home, I decided this morning to take off again on the bike.  I rode 4 miles last night and only got one bug in my mouth..hahaha..anyway, back to my story.  I turned the corner at the mailbox and hit a hole and down I went.  I was shocked but not hurt.  I hit the grass instead of the rocks and asphalt...I think that I bounced as a a person does, I jumped up and looked around to see if anyone was coming down the road.  Thank god I live in the country. hahahahaha....My handlebars were all crooked so I had to fix them.  Anyway, that has been the excitement for today other than work work work.  

Now you can all stop laughing.  But I bet it was a funny site ....my hindend and legs flying in the air...I am so thankful that I was not hurt. lol lol lol
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Ole Granny

Laugh now about your tumble.  In a few years you will feel every bump you take.  Keep taking the calcium.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

flo

great to hear from you frawg-leg ( I'll just join the group  ;D) - and you certainly do not post too much.  See, when you don't post you cause the rest of us to worry and that ain't good.

Sherri - isn't it human nature to look around and hope nobody seen you take that tumble????  ;D ;D - so glad nothing was hurt but your pride.  And Ole Granny is correct - few years down the road and it will take you a lot longer to heal so you can ride again.

flo

might add to that last post that as you get older you don't bounce quite as well, either  :'( :'( :'(

kdfrawg

LOL! I may have quit bouncing alltogether. Now I pretty much land KER-WHUMP and that's it.

;D

Diane Amberg

Sherri, glad to hear you weren't hurt, but what kind of bug did you eat? You folks have those "Glue Bugs" out there that go splat on the windshield (or teeth) and are almost impossible to clean off! ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk