Rudy's here. No. 7 today.

Started by Wilma, July 01, 2007, 07:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

Hi Rudy...a pleasure to meet you! I've got ink in my blood as well (15-plus years in newspapers), so already we have something in common. Glad you've discovered the forum....it's brimming over with lots of great history and mystery (and hysterics on occasion), and many fine folks with interesting stories to share.

By the way, Janet, Terrell and I plan to drive on your road tomorrow evening. Is that OK? Oh, and we think you did a grand job with the repaving. When will you be doing the landscaping? Hee hee.

Wilma

Hey, Rudy.  I read your "Opinions" in this week's paper.  My solution for when Bud forgets where his box is, is Out Stain and Odor Remover spray.  It really works.  But the best solution I have come up with for outside is to have someone get his dog to mark the area.  We noticed the odor of tom cat at the back door of the garage a few months ago when getting ready for the spring garage sales.  One of my customers was a gentleman with a small dog on a leash.  The small dog was marking everything that he came to, so I asked the gentleman to take him to the alley and have him mark the doorway of the garage.  We haven't smelled tom cat back there since.  It seems to have worked as I still see the cat around.

By the way, I enjoyed the article.  I think the cat likes you and just can't come up with any other present for you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk