Rudy's here. No. 7 today.

Started by Wilma, July 01, 2007, 07:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudy Taylor

Thanks for the warning about Ta Ta     Actually she has been so helpful in getting info to our newspaper many times. Good friend. So, is Highway 99 closed between 400 and Howard?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

I don't know if it is now or not. Actually, I would think that the water has receded in most places to make it safe to cross.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

desertlilydarla

Welcome Rudy, ...so glad you decided to join us here. it was nice to see you rolled up you sleeves and start posting welcome aboard.
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Jo McDonald

Welcome, Rudy...if you enjoy the forum as much as I enjoy your newspapers, you are in for a treat.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Rudy Taylor

I spilled my guts on what I "thought" was the roll call, but don't see it poosted anywhere.  So don't be surprised if it shows up in the Coffee Shop or somewhere else. Is it any wonder they call me a bumbling editor?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Wilma

I found it on the Roll Call.  Like hearing about other people. Makes my world wider.

Mom70x7

You made it to Roll Call!

Didn't seem much of a "guts" though. Rather tame, I thought. Fits right in with the rest of u.  ;D   ;D 

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Rudy on July 02, 2007, 05:00:48 AM
Thanks for the warning about Ta Ta     Actually she has been so helpful in getting info to our newspaper many times. Good friend. So, is Highway 99 closed between 400 and Howard?

No, Highway 99 is not closed from Howard to Severy.  I went to work today in El Dorado, so everything is just fine with "my" highway.

Teresa

MY highway... MY friends....
::) sighhhhhhh~~
**What next??!**
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Mom70x7

On the other hand, if she wants to claim it as "her" highway . . . now we know where to go when we have concerns with it.  :D   :laugh:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk