Newer Newbie: lsmith

Started by Wilma, July 01, 2007, 01:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

I sang - but also had TERRIBLE memories - when we were kids, my dad had us try chocolate covered worms . . . and bees . . . and ants . . .and all sorts of creepy crawlers. Ugh!!!  :P

I remember sitting at the table with my sisters, all of us with tears running down our faces as Dad said just one bite, it won't hurt you, just one bite. NO! NO! NO!  :'(

indygal

Hi Lonnie! It sounds like you already know some folks here, so that makes it even more fun! Join in the merriment .... plenty of hi-larity to go around here!

Quote from: Wilma on July 01, 2007, 04:42:35 PM
There I changed it.  Can I have 15 more minutes now?

I'm afraid to ask what Wilma changed.......eeps!

Wilma

indy, it was just a little error that my glasses made.

indygal

I have a pair of glasses like that, too, Wilma. I'm glad we see "eye to eye" because if we had to depend on our spectacles, we'd be ....well, spectacles!

Mom70x7

While they are making spectacles  :-[   of themselves, I'll just slip in and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  :D   :D   :D

lsmith

Rudy Taylor

Welcome, Lonnie!  Don't be discouraged when you read all these welcome posts. Some of us have only been on the outside for a few days. They opened the jail doors when the courthouse ran out of water.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Marty Hunter

Welcome Loonie.   About time you got on the forum.   Happy Birthday on the 5th.

lsmith

Back at you Marty on the 4th.We would of went over on the 4th. But Ruth has to work on the 5Th and as you know we're going to Vegas on 7-7-07.WooHoo   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Janet Harrington

Happy Birthday, Lonnie.  How nice that you and Marty have birthday's so close.  Have fun in Vegas.  If you get really, really rich, please share it with all your new friends on the forum. ;D ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk