Chuckles

Started by flo, June 29, 2007, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Great guitar work, I really liked Les Paul and Mary Ford style.
Thanks Bonnie.
God bless
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Ha!!! Nothing like a little tractor back beat. ;) ;D

Teresa

Country Girl Goes Shopping............

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pepelect

Teresa

You are one sick puppy....................... ;D

larryJ

Once upon a time there was a prince who was cast under a spell.  The curse was that the prince could speak only one word each year.  However, he could save up the words so that if he did not speak for a whole year, then the following year he was allowed to speak two words, three years of silence equalled three words and so on.

One day he met a beautiful princess.  She had ruby lips, golden hair, and sapphire eyes.  He fell madly in love with her.  With the greatest difficulty he decided to refrain from speaking for two years so that he could say, "My darling".

But at the end of two years he wished to tell her that he loved her.  So he waited three more years without speaking.  But at the end of these five years he realized that he wanted to ask her to marry him as well.  So he waited ANOTHER four years without speaking.

Finally as the ninth year of silence ended, his joy knew no bounds.  Leading the lovely princess to the most secluded and romantic place, the prince knelt before her, and taking her hand in his, said huskily, "My darling, I love you!  Will you marry me?"

The princess tucked a strand of golden hair behind her dainty ear, opened her sapphire eyes in wonder, and parting her ruby lips, said-------------------------------------"Pardon?"

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Teresa

Teresa

Now these would be campfire conversation pieces..  ;D

I think these are cute... Wonder if they are made or if you can buy 'em.. LOL

dnalexander

Quote from: Teresa on August 07, 2009, 12:38:25 PM
Now these would be campfire conversation pieces..  ;D

I think these are cute... Wonder if they are made or if you can buy 'em.. LOL

That is just too funny. :laugh:

David

Dee Gee

I believe Micky Wunderlich could make these for anyone that wants a set. He always looking for something to build.  ::)
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk