Chuckles

Started by flo, June 29, 2007, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

As we were driving on I-40 in Oklahoma we saw a Porta Potty supplier that had a sign out that said #1 in #2.

Diane Amberg

frawin

Also saw a sign on I-10 that said: "Ice - made from scratch".

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Diane Amberg

If a row of rabbits are all walking backward, what do you have?

A receding hare line

Carl Harrod

I was browsing in a souvenir shop when the man next to me struck up a conversation. Just as he was telling me that his wife was getting carried away with her shopping, a brief power shortage caused the lights to flicker overhead. "That," he sighed, "must be her checking out now."

Diane Amberg

It's nice to know there are still genuinely funny people out there.   A couple of our neighbor kids were out in their front yard.  One was practicing casting a fishing line across the yard to the other.  As I passed by I yelled out, "What are you catching?"  "Kevin," he yelled back.  I yelled , "What are you using for bait?"  "Pizza" he answered.

Diane Amberg

Did you ever eat a nice thick slice of cured ham and wonder what it had been sick with? ::)

Carl Harrod

A teacher gave her first graders a list of half-finished proverbs to complete. These are some of her results.

Strike while the:   bug is close.

Don't bite the hand that:   looks dirty.

An idle mind is:   the best way to relax.

A penny saved is:   not much.

You get out of something only what you:   see in the picture on the box.

Diane Amberg

I love those!  If I can ever find them, I have some third grade versions. Hilarious

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk