High water

Started by okiemon, June 29, 2007, 08:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Here is a few pictures that Alica Corle sent to my sister..and she sent them on to me to put on here of the Elk Falls Bridge.

I know I know.,. I wanted to be in bed, but I thought I would get these downsized and put on here real fast so you all could see.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Here is 2 more of the Elk Falls Bridge.
I have never seen the water this high before.

Teresa

Here is one of the highway that leads into Elk Falls.
and one of the swinging Bridge in Moline.

NOW.. I'm going to bed!

Mom70x7

I got this in an e-mail -

We are trying to contact anybody in the Flint Hills Express coverage area to send us possible flooding pictures for use in this week's newspaper.  Depending on how many we receive, I can't guarantee that we'll be able to use what you send, but we are in need of pictures from that area and can't get there from here.  If you are able to snap a few pictures or know of someone who can, please send them to us via email. 

Be sure to include the photo credit ("Photo by xxxxxxx") so we can use that too.  We appreciate any help that you may be able to give us!  I'm also going to include my cell phone number if you need to reach me by phone but I'll also be on email as much as possible.

Jenny Diveley
Taylor Newspapers
620-330-7828

The e-mail address is <taylornews@sbcglobal.net>

Janet Harrington

Ms. T,

Send them people Alicia's pictures.  Do it.  Do it now. :police: :police: :police:

(That's my law enforcement voice).

Mom70x7

I don't know if they have pictures of Zimmerman's.  ???

I assume they don't, since her e-mail said they couldn't get up here.

I gave her the Forum address and STRONGLY recommended they join (sorry, I don't have a law enforcement voice  ;)).

Janet Harrington

I can send pictures of the fire.  I'll do that now.

emptynest

Mom 70x7:
Did you recognize that sheriff voice earlier this morning behind you when she was singing, "This Land is Your Land?"   Why do you think I followed suit?  I was commanded to..........When you're standing next to someone in Law Enforcement and they give you the eye......well, you get the picture.(Janet, I think we should take our show on the road---you show them and I'll follow)

Teresa

Ys gads........

The high water has got to everyone ...
::)

Janet Harrington

emptynest,

I am with you.  Take our show on the road.  We would sure show people just what we are made of, now wouldn't we.  ha ha  More Ms. T.  I can just see her shaking her head wondering why she has created such monsters that get on this forum.

Me and emptynest.  The duo choir singers.  We can do a show out your church anytime.  Free of charge.  We do it because we like to do it.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk